“Too loud, too expensive, too arrogarnt staff!”

Hard Rock Cafe Phuket
Ranked #76 of 550 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Honolulu, Hawaii
“Too loud, too expensive, too arrogarnt staff!”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

There are plenty of fun bars in town, there's no reason for being reipped off by this fake but apparently real Hard Rock. Over priced mediocre food and even more mediocre bands coving up their incompetence by playing so loud you can't hear what they are babbling.

Visited November 2012
3 Thank GRN-GVA
JB T, Director of Sales at Hard Rock Cafe Phuket, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Dear Guest,

We apologise that you had a negative experience on your visited. We are looking in to the sound system for the live band for the improvment. Could you please find my contact as below and please keep in touch for further discussion.

• Arabic first
  • Slovak first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“The most overpriced restaurant on earth”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Having travelled to other countries and visited the hard rock before we thought we needed to get our western fix. What a disappointment.... Prices seem to be higher than in any other EU/US restaurant and... Not too sure why. The live music was terrible, the food and service just ok. Not hard to understand that the place was almost empty

Visited November 2012
1 Thank ageitos
Dear Guest,

I am really sorry that you have such a negative experience on your recent visit. I would like to apologise for your inconvenience caused regadring the prices. Please find my contact details and please contact me directly at your convenience.

Kind regards,

Johannesburg, South Africa
“Not what we expected”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

We stumbled upon the Hard Rock Cafe in Patong on our way back to our hotel after a long day of moving around the island. The service and beer were good, but I'm affraid that's about it. We had buffalo wings with blue cheese sauce, it wasn't awful, but not close to what we've had at other HRC's. We also found it a bit on the expensive side compared to other restaurants in the area. Probably wouldn't give it a second try.

• Visited July 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your review. We are truly sorry that you have left with such a bad experience this time. I am personally dealing with the staff concerned. I do hope that we can restore your faith in hard Rock Cafe and please find my contact details as below and please get in touch for further discussion.

BDL
“Worst food ever at Hard Rock, good service”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

This was hands down one of the worst meals I've ever had, and the worst out of the dozen or so Hard Rock's I've eaten at. I was with a few friends and we all got different meals. One sent his back because it was not edible, and ordered a burger which was also not good at all. I tried it and the meat was very dry as were the fries. I had the twisted mac and cheese, which I've had half a dozen times at other Hard Rock's, and it was awful. The chicken was, surprise surprise, very dry, the noodles overcooked, and the sauce/cheese bland and not appetizing. The garlic bread tasted old and microwaved.

The only redeeming factor was the service. Our server was prompt, spoke English well, and asked how the food was multiple times. I also think the server shouldn't have charged my friend who sent back his meal and didn't eat the replacement...they served him a $20 burger (!!!!) that he didn't eat, and Hard Rock should have eaten it.

If I were Hard Rock I would send management to this location ASAP and try to get things on track, truly an embarrassment to the brand.

• Visited November 2012
Dear Guest,

I apologize for your inconvenience and embarrassment caused to you and your party. I appreciate you brining this matter to our attention and i sincerely hope this apology has gone someway to restoring your faith in Hard Rock Cafe and we will be able to welcome you back in the near future.

Please find my contact details below and do not hesitate to get in touch for further discussion.

Director of Sales & Markeitng
British Columbia
“Overpriced!”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Misleading pricing! Had to reread the bill when it arrived. Got the "free" shot glass with expensive shooter. The bill had us paying for the shot and the glass. Not the way it read when we were doing the purchasing. The B52 was $13 and the "free" shot glass was another $15. Wow. Plus an automatic 10% service charge on everything, including the "free" shot glass. $80 for two sandwiches a small Singha pitcher, and the shooter.

• Visited November 2012
Dear Guest,

We are so sorry that you had a up set experience while your time at the Hard Rock Cafe Phuket.

There are keeper page which customer can order the cocktail with and keep the glass in better price when buy seperately. Please find my contact details and get intouch with me for further discussion. And hope to welcome you back to Hard Rock Cafe Phuket once again soon.

Director of Sales & Markeitng