“OK but too far out of town.”
Review of Patong Suite Home

Patong Suite Home
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Patong
Patong Suite Home
Ranked #275 of 321 Hotels in Patong
Enniskillen, United Kingdom
“OK but too far out of town.”
Reviewed August 17, 2011

Room was fine, clean, a bit small but managable. You get what you pay for I suppose. Wish we had stayed somewhere closer to the beach. The hotel was too far out of town and they had no breakfast.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Melbourne
Reviewed May 4, 2011

The hotel serves very well its function: it provides you with a clean toilet, a clean bed and a comfortable room and it doesn't get any cheaper than this. It's perfect for those who (like me) spend the whole day outside the hotel and just need a good place to rest at nights.

The location is like a 15 min walk to Patong Beach, where the action is going on. The walk feels like not much when you are going out, but I have to admit that I really would have like it to be a bit shorter at nights, when I was exhausted and on my way back. The alley where the hotel is located is a bit difficult to find even by locals, two of my guides got lost on their way to pick me so make sure of learning your way back if you are getting a taxi or a tuk tuk.

The staff is really friendly, but pretty much every Thai is friendly so I'm not sure if that counts as a plus :)

Maybe the only thing that annoyed me a little bit was the location of the aircon inside the room. It points directly to the bed and there's no way of changing this, I had to put a towel in front of it to stop the cold air on my face.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Jammu City, India
Reviewed January 23, 2011

I visited hotel on 11th of Jan 2011 with my family. We booked 2 Rooms . The Rooms were clean , Friendly Management. I contacted Max proprietor of the Hotel through email and he immediately responded and offer the Rates. The rates were same as were in their official website.

My family enjoyed the stay at the hotel. We reached late at the hotel at around 12.00 hours, Hotel staff provided us the nice room , The room was clean. We hired 2 bikes from Max for a day,It become easy to roam at the Patong area on these bikes.
It become easy for us to Roam the Beach and Market and visit to the Simon Cabaret from the Guest house as all the places are near by this hotel.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled with family
Can Tho
Reviewed January 15, 2011

We stayed at Patong Suite Home for 2 nights in December 2010. The room was lovely and clean though a little small, and the Thai women working there were very friendly. We found Max the proprietor a bit offhand though.

The first problem was when we tried to use the wifi in the room, and it didn't work. Max informed us that there is no wifi in the guestrooms and it's only in the lobby, even though it specifically states on their website "Internet in lobby and guestroom" - http://www.patong-suitehome.com/Default.aspx. This was frustrating as we needed to use the internet to research the next leg of our journey and had paid for the accommodation with the understanding wifi was included.

The next problem was when we went down for breakfast the next day. We booked the hotel through HostelsClub, and there they specifically said that breakfast was included. Max informed us that there was no breakfast, but there was tea and coffee if we wanted it. Not a breakfast! We told him that it said breakfast was included, but he insisted it wasn't. If you look it up on HostelsClub now, you will see that it is still listed as including breakfast - don't be fooled!

Overall an otherwise nice place, but not worth what we paid considering how far it was from the beach and the fact that two of the "inclusions" were not actually included. Poor form :(

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple

Travelers are raving about these Patong hotels