This 3 star hotel is located at the end of patong beach and along with the major road to the south. so it gets a bit noisy from the traffic. 15mins walk to the main streets and restaurants. The area is relatively new. there are abt 20 hotels in the same area which all look the same from the outside. I paid 1600Baht per night for 5 nights. For the rest of them, prices ranges from 1000 to 1500.
The helpers clean the room and change towels everyday. It got balcony in each room and a rooftop pool. The girls working in the hotel are helpful and have great smiles.
There is some problem with the wifi, but they let u use the internet at the reception desk.
Overall speaking, it has good standard at a slightly pricey end. (like everywhere in Phuket, it is a cash economy, they charge 5% for credit card payment)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AsiaLoop G-House is Situated on a side street on the southern end of Patong Beach. The hotel is within walking distance to the beach, Jungceylon Shopping Complex and the night life of Soi Bangla, Patong beach Road and Simone Carbaret. The contemporary rooms provide luxurious bedding and wi-fi internet access in every room. Stay fit at the fully equipped rooftop swimming pool and enjoy the Patong Beach sunset. Experience Thai/Italian hospitality at the Asia Loop G-House at Patong Beach, Phuket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your AsiaLoop G-House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asialoop g-House Hotel Patong
- AsiaLoop G-House Patong, Phuket