This hotel is wonderful place to stay for a budget traveller in the midst of backpacker budget buster city- Phuket.
You will be amazed that by just paying a little bit more, you can enjoy a 2-3 stars hotel stay. It is so much better than staying in a hostel.
The room is spacious although there is no window, because I have previously booked the economical room. Nevertheless, it is still a great place. The toilets are clean and the queen size bed is fresh. Tv and mini bar to sweeten the deals. Besides all these, there are still plenty of room to walk around.
The room is tidied up everyday. And I really honor the honesty of the ppl in this hotel. Nothing is missing from our room despite us leaving valuables around: watches and mobile phones.
Customer service ladies are friendly and helpful as well. It makes you like coming back to a homey place instead of just a room. Thank you for making the stay a memorable one.
If I were to return, I will definitely stay here again =)
Feel free to contact me if you want some advice
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The AsiaLoop G-House is Situated on a side street on the southern end of Patong Beach. The hotel is within walking distance to the beach, Jungceylon Shopping Complex and the night life of Soi Bangla, Patong beach Road and Simone Carbaret. The contemporary rooms provide luxurious bedding and wi-fi internet access in every room. Stay fit at the fully equipped rooftop swimming pool and enjoy the Patong Beach sunset. Experience Thai/Italian hospitality at the Asia Loop G-House at Patong Beach, Phuket. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your AsiaLoop G-House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asialoop g-House Hotel Patong
- AsiaLoop G-House Patong, Phuket