All reviews bangla road poolside bar front office manager indian food pool view nice swimming pool pleasant stay breakfast buffet busy road free shuttle stayed here for nights bangla rd deluxe room min walk cleaned daily shopping centre phi phi island
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Staff attentive English is Good Good Pool and Bar Location close to central Patong street quite.
Rooms good quality clean and well appointed for this standard of Hotel Wifi free and fast easy access Included Breakfast very good and varied

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed July 9, 2014

I selected and paid for a deluxe room but was given a superior room with a pool view instead. It is fine, but at least let me know when I check in! When I told the staff my room number awhile after I got the room and asked him what room I was given, he responded "superior". Then I said that I booked a deluxe instead of superior. He said he'd checked for me and shortly after he told me that room is "deluxe". So did this staff lack of knowledge about the hotel he is working for or he purposely changed his reply so that I will shut up and stop questioning about the room I was given? They then tell me the room size is all the same, it's just the arrangement that is different and that deluxe rooms are with pool view while superior rooms are with city view. Other than that, no other major issues encountered. The breakfast was quite a good spread and the swimming pool was quite nice too. They just need to clear the mosquitoes crowding the indoor bar area, around the pool table.

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Sawaddi Patong is a nice and resort-style hotel with convenience for food and with 711 and Family Mart nearby. The Deluxe Room is nice and bid, please get the pool facing units, if possible. The hotel provide regular shuttle service to Patong beach and shopping area which is only few minutes drive. The only drawback is the shuttle service is not provided for returning to hotel. So, you have to either pay 200 Baht for the Tuk-tuk taxi or to walk about 15 minutes back to hotel. The experience is no good if you are walking under a hot sun really. Overall, my stay was pleasant with good services from the hotel staff.

Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 249Thomas
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I travel to Phuket quite frequently. I use to jump around from hotel to hotel.. until I found the Sawaddi Patong Resort.. now I stay there ALL the time !
The location is GREAT. Not to far from all the hustle & bustle of Bangla Rd.. Jungcelong Shopping Mall.. Bangla Boxing Stadium.. & Patong Beach.
The rooms are awesome.. roomy & clean !
The breakfast buffet has an amazing spread.
The staff is the most friendliest & helpful I've encountered throughout all my trips.
Special mentions to Rose.. Bea.. & Sai.. also the ever smiling Jack.. and most importantly.. Jintana the manager.. who always personally handles all my bookings.
Do yourself a favour if you ever visit Phuket.. & stay here.
You'll love the homely feel about the place.

Room tip: Pay that little extra.. & get a pool side room.
Date of stay: June 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
5  Thank Theo P
Reviewed June 24, 2014

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights. Loved the hospitality of the staffs. The rooms were clean and spacious. Toilets were hygienic and well maintained. The spread for breakfast was good too. The best part about the hotel was its location. Proximity to the Patong beach, markets and Jungceylon mall. Also a number of food joints located nearby makes it even more convinient

Overall me and my wife enjoyed the stay. Would recommend everyone to go for this resort.

Date of stay: February 2014