well me & my husband stayed here for only one night & two days as we needed to fly from Phuket home to England. It was lovely we had a pool side room which was great,nice room clean 7 tidy and the staff are wonderful. Its not a very big place so that makes it more cosy. The pool is not to deep it has a pool bar which is open till 8:00 and the pool doesn't actually close until 10:00 so if you want a late dip that's fine. Its not a bad location either as you can walk to the main strip from here as we did and a must see is Bangla road its wild & amazing the only thing wrong with it is the mithering you get from the sales people trying to get you in to a ping pong show or any kind of show for that matter but don't let that put you off please its a great see. Yes i can say its a great location nice hotel but we were only there for one night would have stayed longer if we could. By the way the breakfast is very good and the food around the pool cant tell you what the restaurant was like as we went out, if you decide to go i hope you enjoy it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect LocationPeacefully but conveniently located in Patong on the south-west coast of Phuket island, within a comfortable stroll of Patong’s renowned entertainment heart land Bangla Road and the glorious beach. Just a 40 minute drive from Phuket International Airport, we aim to be your first choice when booking your Patong Beach Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawaddi Patong Resort Phuket Hotel Patong
- Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa Phuket