The value for money in this hotel is good in my opinion. Patong is an expensive place (Thai standard), but I find the pricing for this hotel fully acceptable. The service was great, rooms had a lot of space, bathroom good, balcony included and one of the better air conditioners I have had in Thai hotels. The hotel has a nice pool area with bar and restaurant next to it. Standard tuk-tuk (baht bus type) price was 200 bath one way inside city. Recommendable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect LocationPeacefully but conveniently located in Patong on the south-west coast of Phuket island, within a comfortable stroll of Patong’s renowned entertainment heart land Bangla Road and the glorious beach. Just a 40 minute drive from Phuket International Airport, we aim to be your first choice when booking your Patong Beach Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawaddi Patong Resort Phuket Hotel Patong
- Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa Phuket