I am a bit late in posting my reviews from our honeymoon to Thailand. We spent 2 weeks travelling around the country, and this was one of our favourite hotels. It was probably the first time ever that I wanted to stay at the hotel next to the pool instead of exploring. The room was spotlessly clean and HUGE for the price we paid. It had a massive couch (about the size of a normal bed) which was awesome for watching dvds. The shower had good water pressure. The bed was king size, and quite firm, but we found that to be the norm in Thailand. The facilities were also great, with a fantastic pool and spa that we used every day. We enjoyed the meals we ate, and the service was fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect LocationPeacefully but conveniently located in Patong on the south-west coast of Phuket island, within a comfortable stroll of Patong’s renowned entertainment heart land Bangla Road and the glorious beach. Just a 40 minute drive from Phuket International Airport, we aim to be your first choice when booking your Patong Beach Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawaddi Patong Resort Phuket Hotel Patong
- Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa Phuket