We had one night in Patong on the way back to Bangkok, and the place itself is kind of a hole, but so be it, this is a review of the hotel, not the town that houses it.
Service was pretty good - we had a check in issue where either the hotel or Agoda seemed to have booked us in exactly a month after we arrived. The staff were pretty friendly, gave us a wifi password so we could go to our email and get our confirmation etc, and when we showed them the voucher with the correct date etc, they were pretty helpful finding a place for us, and we appreciated that.
Rooms are nice, perhaps a little tired, but nice, no real complaints. Pool looked nice, but didn't get time for a swim. Breakfast was pretty decent. Location is OK...~10 minute walk from the main drag and the beach.
Would recommend, would stay again if found myself in that part of Thailand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect LocationPeacefully but conveniently located in Patong on the south-west coast of Phuket island, within a comfortable stroll of Patong’s renowned entertainment heart land Bangla Road and the glorious beach. Just a 40 minute drive from Phuket International Airport, we aim to be your first choice when booking your Patong Beach Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sawaddi Patong Resort Phuket Hotel Patong
- Sawaddi Patong Resort & Spa Phuket