“The only place to do your Scuba Diving in Phuket”

Scuba Cat Diving - Soi Watanna Shop and Classrooms
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba Cat Diving is Internationally owned and is Phuket’s most complete dive centre. Expect a quality service, provided by an award winning team, in relaxed and friendly surroundings, we like to ensure you get the most out of your holiday, no matter what diving experience you have. Being a SSI XR Instructor Training Centre we schedule the full range of SSI Courses from Scuba Ranger for the kids to the professional level of instructor with our all inclusive career internships for those who want to work in Paradise. We run our own liveaboard boat. MV Scuba Adventure explores the waters beyond whilst our day-trip dive boat serve all the best local sites. Scuba Cat SSI Extended Range Instructor Training Center is the only Dive Shop in Patong with its own boats.
Reviewed September 17, 2013

A mate and I completed our Advanced Diving Certification and after researching intensely the diving shops etc. in Phuket I came across ScubaCat.

The review on TripAdvisor were amazing so I spoke with Debbie in the office who was exceptionally helpful. Going into the shop the day before to pay for our course, the staff there once again were brilliant.

The pickup was on time and our instructor (Christian) was professional and fantastic. The whole experience was the best diving experience so far I have ever encountered. Thank you Debbie and Chris.

ScubaCat2007, Owner at Scuba Cat Diving - Soi Watanna Shop and Classrooms, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Hi,

Thank you for your review about your time spent with Scuba Cat Diving this summer. It is great to hear how well looked after you were by Debbie and the shop staff, thank you, without their organisation things would not run so smoothly here for both you and me!

Congratulations on becoming PADI Advanced Divers with Cris.

Hope to see you back here again with us,

Thanks again,

Sarah and the team at Scuba Cat Diving

There are newer reviews for Scuba Cat Diving - Soi Watanna Shop and Classrooms

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Took Padi Rescue and EFR, after took 4 specialities to top up my trip, great experience, devoted staff and great knowledge of those dive sites. All instructors where professional in their field of expertise and most of all; safety first. Scuba Cat made arrangement prior to my arrival for taxi and room for my stay, room was at across the street where their office is located, and a few meters down the road,the ocean with all amenities. They do the extra "nautical mile" to make sure that your diving experience is enjoyable and memorable. Not just a sign here and there, and jump into the sea. Tour leader, instructors, divemaster, videographer, interns, office staff and boat crew great peoples, I recommend Scuba Cat without any hesitations for the beginner to the experience one.
J-P, Montreal, Canada.

ScubaCat2007, Owner at Scuba Cat Diving - Soi Watanna Shop and Classrooms, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Hi JP,

Thank you for the great review, so glad to hear you had good professional PADI Courses and diving with us.

Looking forward to your next visit, don't leave it too long!

Thanks again, Sarah and the team at Scuba Cat Diving x

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Professionally Managed. Hassle Free. Great Instructor (James). Awesome Videographer (Chris). Thanks for giving a lifetime experience.

Hi,

Thank you for the great review, so glad to hear that Claus and Debbie looked after you. I was concerned at first when I read about your ear bleeding however after speaking to Claus regarding this he put my mind at rest, that the blood was not directly from your ear, I was pleased to hear this :)

Looking forward to seeing you back here soon to complete your PADI Advanced Open Water

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Thank you scuba cat for the wonderful experience.From the start itself Debbie was patient and co-operative.Although I am not a great swimmer,Klauss made sure he was there throughout.By the end of the 6 dives I was really comfortable thanks to him.He knows his thing.There was a small incident where my ears started bleeding due to the pressure as I have very small ear passages.Klauss ensured that the crew was aware of my situation and that I had to descend at a slower pace.Couldnt have asked for anything better.If I ever want to upgrade to the next level it will definitely be with Scuba Cat.

PS:The Dive sites were beautiful as well..The amount of marine life that we spotted was remarkable.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I started working in Fiji a mere 2 weeks after the IE (Feb2012) and I still can’t believe it! Through Facebook, I see pictures of all the successful new instructors from ScubaCat and I smile every time. Sarah is just great at what she does! It was not the easiest 3 weeks and my patience & self-confidence were always tested. But I know absolutely that Sarah and Sean do their best and that any future ScubaCat IDC candidates can walk away and thrive in their Dream Job! Simple. Thank you Scuba Cat Sarah! :)

Hi Ursula,

How are you? Glad to hear Fiji is going well for you.

Thank you for the great review of our IDC at Scuba Cat Diving. I look at the photos too all the time :) The IDC is a tough course with us, only because we want our new instructors to fully understand the importance of the job and not just pass the PADI IE.