“Awesome diving with Scuba Cat”

Scuba Cat Diving - Soi Watanna Shop and Classrooms
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba Cat Diving is Internationally owned and is Phuket’s most complete dive centre. Expect a quality service, provided by an award winning team, in relaxed and friendly surroundings, we like to ensure you get the most out of your holiday, no matter what diving experience you have. Being a SSI XR Instructor Training Centre we schedule the full range of SSI Courses from Scuba Ranger for the kids to the professional level of instructor with our all inclusive career internships for those who want to work in Paradise. We run our own liveaboard boat. MV Scuba Adventure explores the waters beyond whilst our day-trip dive boat serve all the best local sites. Scuba Cat SSI Extended Range Instructor Training Center is the only Dive Shop in Patong with its own boats.
Reviewed January 20, 2013

We have just returned from thailand having had one of the best holidays we have ever had, during the holiday we had booked two days on the day boat with Sean from Scuba Cat and seven days on the liveaboard with Kath from Scuba Cat.
We found Scuba Cat at the Birmingham Dive Show and found them freindly and helpful which is why we booked with them, on arriving in Patong beach we visited the shop and found the same freindly helpful atmosphere there.
We found all the staff to be professional, well informed and very freindly, we would highly recommend Scuba Cat to anyone wanting to dive whilst in Thailand infact we are planing to revisit so we can take advantage of some of the courses they run whilst on our next holiday.
Both of us would personally like to thank, Debbie, Kath, Sean, Tony and Dave and all the crew on MV Scuba cat for making this memorable and exciting trip

ScubaCat2007, Owner at Scuba Cat Diving - Soi Watanna Shop and Classrooms, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2013

Hi Sue,

Thank you so much for your great review :) So glad that you and Brian were looked after by all the staff here at Scuba Cat Diving. So sorry I didn't get to meet you both this time however I will do next time!

Sarah and all the team at Scuba Cat Diving x

There are newer reviews for Scuba Cat Diving - Soi Watanna Shop and Classrooms

Reviewed January 20, 2013

We signed up in advance for the one-day Discover Scuba Diving course and had an amazing time with the Scuba Cat team. Dave and Sarah were very patient teachers and helped us learn the basics enough to really enjoy our first time underwater. In fact, we liked it so much that we decided to devote the rest of our time in Phuket to getting our Open Water certification! Dave stuck with us for this as well, and of course we learned a ton while having a really great time both above and below water. The Scuba Cat boat is excellent, with fruit, coffee/tea, and a huge (tasty!) lunch. Highly recommended for a scuba trip to Phuket.

ScubaCat2007, Owner at Scuba Cat Diving - Soi Watanna Shop and Classrooms, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Hi Galvin,

Thank you so much for your great review of the time you spent Diving with Scuba Cat, both your Discover Scuba Dive with Dave and myself and then your Open Water Course. We had a great few days too and you were both a pleasure to dive with.

Looking forward to seeing you both again in the future,

Sarah and the team at Scuba Cat Diving x

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Went diving last week in Phuket with the Scuba Cats and must say it was a very nice experience. Very friendly crew, good equipment and well equipped boat with hot lunch,lots of fresh fruit, and tea and coffee when ever one fancies. My instructor (Jen) was very knowledgable and answered all my questions. I was a novice in scuba diving and was doing the discover scuba course. Sea life was not spectacular but could be the sites we were diving at. Apparently the Monday and Saturday dives are the best ones, one being at a sunken boat site with great sea life. Maybe next time. But must say for anyone diving for the first time, scuba cats is the way to go as I was not scared at all and my instructor made sure I was comfortable every step of the way. Will definitely recommend them.

ScubaCat2007, Owner at Scuba Cat Diving - Soi Watanna Shop and Classrooms, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2013

Hi Nandita,

Thank you for your great review about your days Discover Scuba Diving with us here at Scuba Cat Diving . I am so glad you enjoyed Jen looking after you during your experience. Recently the winds have dictated which dive sites we are able to go to to get the best conditions for our customers, calm seas are very important to enhance the experience for you, I hope next time we are able to get to the more vibrant dive sites with you.

We look forward to you diving with us again x

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I completed my Advanced Open Water, it was awesome. Surely i will join overnight trips next time.
santaCLAUS was my instructor, all team are very professional and enjoyable guys. Many thanks to Claus because of his help to complete my all lesson in trip time so i have time to enjoy in phuket. And there was one Local master her name is Nat(if i m not wrong), she is famous with her memory. They tell she know every diving point like her hand, she can tell which animal where you can find. Normally AOW course is 5 dives but same price we make 6 dives. They are not try to cheat people, dont have concern of earning money. NO additional cost in Scuba Cat.
Thanks to Tony and Alexandra for warm welcome. In additionally my AOW certicate reach already. Hope to see you again.

Hi,

Thank you for your great review :) So glad to hear you had a great time with Claus on your PADI Advanced Open Water Course with us. Nat is a fantastic divemaster isn't she, I love diving with her as she seems to know where everything lives at the dive sites! Glad to hear you have already received your certification card.

Hope to see you diving with us again at Scuba Cat in the near future x

Reviewed January 11, 2013

I enjoyed working with the instructors of Scuba Cat as they made me feel welcome and part of the team. Starting My PADI Divemaster Course in England and finishing it off in Thailand has been a great experience. It really opened my eyes regarding the professional training received from Scuba Cat. Sarah and her staff have passion and professionalism for scuba diving. Also did liveaboard trip on board MV Scuba Adventure to Hin Dueng and Hin Mueng with excellent facilities and accommodation. All the staff at Scubacat were a pleasure to work with, I enjoyed my time in Patong. Everyone gave me advice and encouragement to continue my career in diving. It really has been one of the best experiences of my life.

ScubaCat2007, Owner at Scuba Cat Diving - Soi Watanna Shop and Classrooms, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2013

Hi Richard,

Thank you for your great review and kind words about the members of the team here at Scuba Cat :)
It was a pleasure having you here with us and great to be able to spend time with you on MV Scuba Adventure after you had completed your PADI Dive Master Course.

I hope all is going well for you back in England and we all hope to see you again in the future.

Sarah and the team at Scuba Cat Diving x