“Friendly and professional”

Scuba Cat Diving - Soi Watanna Shop and Classrooms
More attraction details
Owner description: Scuba Cat Diving is Internationally owned and is Phuket’s most complete dive centre. Expect a quality service, provided by an award winning team, in relaxed and friendly surroundings, we like to ensure you get the most out of your holiday, no matter what diving experience you have. Being a SSI XR Instructor Training Centre we schedule the full range of SSI Courses from Scuba Ranger for the kids to the professional level of instructor with our all inclusive career internships for those who want to work in Paradise. We run our own liveaboard boat. MV Scuba Adventure explores the waters beyond whilst our day-trip dive boat serve all the best local sites. Scuba Cat SSI Extended Range Instructor Training Center is the only Dive Shop in Patong with its own boats.
Reviewed July 25, 2012 via mobile

We had a very good trip with ScubaCat. Everyone that works there is friendly and professional. Nat helped us get signed up last-minute for a trip. We were first greeted by Matt from the UK; Marc from France was the instructor, and Kelvin was the dive master. I was especially impressed with the teachers that worked with children.

Everything was safe, we had a great time, and we want to try diving again with ScubaCat.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

I have become a regular client of Scuba Cat since March. I took my Padi open water and advance open water courses, and a number of fun dives with them. What I really appreciate about Scuba Cat is a high degree of professionalism of divemasters and instructors as well as its manager, Sarah. I met almost the entire Scuba Cat team - very nice and fun-loving crowd! With Scuba Cat, safety comes first which is well balanced with providing comfort on their boats. I dived recenly with another diving centre at Phuket, which changed the itinerary of the diving site from Phi Phi to Paradise Bay last minute (while still charged us for the initial Phi Phi diving trip) and the boat was over-loaded (about 30-40 divers on the boat) - so the whole diving experience was rather unpleasant. Scuba Cat is, luckily, nothing like that. They keep their promises and cater to the  comfort and specific requests of their clients. Scuba Cat is about well equipped and maintained boats; caring crew; good food; experienced, attentive and friendly instructors as well as good-quality diving equipment. Scuba Cat makes the whole diving experience exactly what it is supposed to be - pleasure and fun!!!

Reviewed July 6, 2012

My family and I went scuba diving with scuba cat in Patong Thailand we all had a fantastic time the crew on the boat were fantastic even when my mum was sea sick of the back off the boat. It was such a great day we spent the day laughing and of course diving. I would really recommend that everyone try scuba diving and go with scuba cat you will have so much fun with them.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Finally got my Open Water certification with Scuba Cat Diving after a DSD day.
What a perfect experience, everything was great.
Our french instructor Marc was really interesting and always here for us, all of the team was also wonderful, from the shop to the boat, what an efficiency (special thanks to all of them) !
I would highly recommend this diving centre if you are looking for great experience here.
I will come back as soon as possible to go deeper in my scuba diving training.

1  Thank Maxime M
Reviewed June 20, 2012

The sea life was small, prefer to see larger fish. The water was very clear and the food was great.

3  Thank curgnhouston