Stayed at Baan Yuree with a friend for 2 weeks in September, It is excellent value for money paid and the wonderful service from the staff made our stay very pleasurable.
The rooms are basic and simply decorated, very spacious , stayed in a deluxe seaview room.We both found the breakfast to be more than adequate, cereals, fresh fruits, bread selection, a variety of hot dishes and an egg station, what more do you need for breakfast!!
We enjoyed our morning walks to the beach ,and even began to like the challenge of Agony Hill climb back to the Hotel at the end!!
Staff were very accommodating with the transport and on several occasions took us out of the way to restuarants and Seafood market for dinner at night,
I will return to Baan Yuree and highly recommend it, great value
I have stayed at several top end Hotels in Phuket before, Le Meridien, Holiday Inn, La Flora , and while Baan Yuree isnt 5 star it is certainly a wonderful little find!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baan Yuree Phuket Resort & Spa is a Contemporary-Thai Style phuket resort that is situated on a hill near the famous Patong Beach. The hotel is very well located being a few minutes from beaches and the center of Patong, yet quiet, peaceful & private. Situated on a hill , the phuket resort has a scenic Andaman sea view and Patong town view. Moreover, the area is in a beautiful natural setting and is also safe from any potential Tsunami. At Baan Yuree Phuket Resort & Spa, all guests are treated as VIPs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baan Yuree Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Yuree Resort And Hotel Patong
- Baan Yuree Resort And Spa Patong, Phuket