We like many other Aussies stayed here ona a scorpion deal. We were very pleasantly suprised by the rest service and rooms.
Yes there is a hill folks and yes it's a long hard walk up it, especially after a few drinks, but most tuk tuks or taxis will take you up there for around 200-250 THB, although a lot of drivers hesitated when we told them where we were staying.
No chance of being wiped out by a sunami here either.
Pools were great as was the pool bar.
Breakfast was nice
The only criticism I have is that the shower looked like it hadn't been cleaned in some time and was very mouldy.
Be very careful about the tour activities you do too, most of them pay commission to the hotel and most are it worth the money. Don't get sucked in to going to the Thai boxing either. It cost us around $50-60 AUD and we later found out the whole fights are staged. The only Aussie guy there always wins.
All in all a great place to stay away from the hussle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Baan Yuree Phuket Resort & Spa is a Contemporary-Thai Style phuket resort that is situated on a hill near the famous Patong Beach. The hotel is very well located being a few minutes from beaches and the center of Patong, yet quiet, peaceful & private. Situated on a hill , the phuket resort has a scenic Andaman sea view and Patong town view. Moreover, the area is in a beautiful natural setting and is also safe from any potential Tsunami. At Baan Yuree Phuket Resort & Spa, all guests are treated as VIPs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baan Yuree Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Yuree Resort And Hotel Patong
- Baan Yuree Resort And Spa Patong, Phuket