“Fantastic service”
Review of Sala Spa Massage

Sala Spa Massage
Ranked #41 of 93 Spas & Wellness in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Authentic Thai massage. All certified therapist. Affordable price. In the heart of Patong area.
Reviewed September 1, 2011

We just happened to stumble on this place and had not seen the Trip Advisor reviews before we went. I got the facial and my husband got the Thai massage. Both were well worth the money. The facilities are clean and the staff very professional.

Reviewed September 1, 2011

Went here after reading reviews on Tripadvisor. I wasnt impressed with my massage or the venue.
Maybe they were having an off day? Booked in for a two hour Thai massage & Foot relexology. Massage was just very average borderline poor especially after visiting places like Sabai De Spa (located in the Aspery Hotel) lady to see is Nong!! (AMAZING) & Sweet Lemongrass.
Would not go again if in Patong, not with better competition out there.

4  Thank Tanz30
Reviewed August 28, 2011

This was my highlight of Bangla road. Left the hubby to grab a cold one while I relaxed and had a massage.

Came back twice during our stay in Patong.

If you don't like or care for the rest of Bangla this is your place. Not a five star resort type massage but very good friendly and clean place.

Reviewed August 27, 2011

Good place to massage best deals :)Nice enviroment

See more reviews
Reviewed August 21, 2011

We went to this spa after seeing it reccomended on trip advisor, it is on Bangla road and that put me off at first. It has a sign out the front saying "no sex". It was classy and nice inside, we were greeted so politely and had a brief foot and leg exfoliation and boot spa firsty, then my husband and I had a Thai massage each. It was very and I highly reccomend this place.

3  Thank adyw