“One of the best restaurant for seafood in Patong!”
Review of Linda Seafood

Linda Seafood
Ranked #82 of 637 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 13, 2014

We had our dinner at this restaurant which is located not far from Novotel Phuket Hotel and also Tune Hotel Patong and it is an open air hawker style concept restaurant located just beside the main street in Patong. The lady boss is extremely friendly and I even got additional discount from her since I'm speaking the same chinese dialect of her. The lady boss is a Thai-Chinese and she speaks the Chinese Hokkien and Teochew dialect. Even we didn't get the additional discount from her, the price of the seafood at this restaurant is still one of the cheapest in Patong Beach. I have compared their price with those restaurants along the Patong Beach and definitely this restaurant is giving the best price. The food is delicious and really worth the money. We had lobster, BBQ fish, Thai pineapple fried rice and mud-crab with fruit juices and generally, the price is inexpensive. This restaurant is worth the visit in Patong, Phuket.

1  Thank irisofgod

Reviewed May 13, 2014

I ate at Linda's during the first week of May. I thought the food was expensive for the area, and was not very good. We had two entrees and an appetizer, and all three were barely edible. The meat was dry, food tasted like it was warmed up and not fresh and the ingredients were from a can.

On a positive note, the waiters/waitresses were very attentive and the restaurant has a good atmosphere. I would not return as its too expensive for a 'hit or miss' restaurant.

1  Thank Steven O
Reviewed April 29, 2014

One of the best places to eat in Patong myself and my partner eat there several times. Linda is a great host and made sure we had the best deals. Sea food at it's best. I wish I was dinning there tonight!!!!

1  Thank Ty_wales
Reviewed April 27, 2014

When we stayed nearby in April 2012 we ate at Linda's place a few times and thought it was great value for money, so when we when back this month our first port of call for a meal was with Linda. While she is still there and is a very nice lady, the food helping sizes were small even by Thai standards and the prices no longer great. In particular we were amazed by the pitiful size of a steamed rice helping, I mean how much can that cost for them to make? Also the food wasn't particularly tasty. After one meal we decided not to go back and found some really good alternatives a bit more of a walk away, but sorry Linda we were disappointed. Oh well.

2  Thank Aliflair
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

We read the reviews and chose this place since we wanted to try seafood whilst in Thailand. The team member who served us was very friendly and helpful. The lobster was insane and we had garlic prawns which were very tasty. Not the most beautiful restaurant but good food!