“Big Shrimp!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed December 7, 2013

I ate here twice based on the tripadvisor reviews. I liked the food and the service. The service was friendly. I have never eaten Thai food so I don't have anything to compare it too. I wish I had had a general idea of the going rate for seafood was. The seafood is sold by the pound.

There are newer reviews for Linda Seafood

Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

Good price/quality
Wanted lobster for a bday and checked that street restaurant close to the hotel.
It was very tasty
Darling linda is very nice and correct, i told was kind of stuff i liked and she choosed for me and not the more expensives ones. This is very honnest.

1  Thank galaxhe
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

Food was below average, squid was over cooked and rubbery. Flavours nothing special, seemed like everything had just been thrown into a wok without much effort, care or love and tossed together and put on your plate. I can cook miles better Thai seafood than this tbh and I'm not even Thai! Much better restaurants all over phuket don't waste your time with this one!

Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

Yum! That's one word that sums up our dinner. We ordered garlic pepper king prawns and a whole red fish with tasty sweet n sour chilli sauce sautéed all over the top! Both dishes were recommendations from our waiter (speaks really good English). Our dinner was amazing and the seafood is priced on weight. If I hadn't of read trip advisor reviews in advance, I would've walked straight past this place due to its setting (plastic tables under tin roof by the side of the road). Do not be put off by this as the food was delicious and we will be going back again!!!

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Wow! It’s really good! What helps to set this place apart is Mr O and Linda. Both are conversational in English and will help you order to your exact preferences and spice levels. All the staff are super nice. The steamed snapper with lime, garlic and chili, was cooked perfectly and at the table they pour an additional component of garlic and chili sauce. I love steamed fish and this dish is one of the best I’ve ever eaten. The garlic prawns were nicely cooked and had really tasty flavor when dipped in the provided chili garlic sauce. The pork fried rice was also really delicious. Highly recommended.

Been to Linda Seafood? Share your experiences!