“Amazing hospitality, felt very homely ”

Saffron Spice Restaurant & Bar
Order Online
Ranked #10 of 796 Restaurants in Patong
Description: Indian food reflects a perfect blend of various cultures and ages. Just like Indian culture, food in India has also been influenced by various civilizations, which have contributed their share in its overall development and the present form. We at Saffron Spice cater to all your taste and craving for Indian and Chinese food.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Really like the taste of the restaurant and most importantly the hospitality. Mr Mann was the most amazing host to us and made sure we had a good time in phuket. We were here for 5 days and we only ate at this restaurant, he even delivered the food to our hotel

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My go-to place for Indian food in Phuket. I've had food here everytime I wanted to have Indian food. Mr. Mann, the manager, was very accommodative to ensure our every small needs.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have to say a restaurant that has both Indian and Chinese dishes on its menu did seem like an interesting mix to me and the menu has a good selection of both to choose from. I was looking for a good curry and this did not disappoint. The portion sizes were very generous and all the dishes I had tasted very good. If you like curry I would recommend trying here

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Spotted this place during our walk along Patong beach. It was a shining new place. We went in and ordered a takeaway. The food was packed nicely, quantity was sufficient and cutlery was provided for the entire family. Loved the food and the hospitality.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Family Restaurant, Delicious Indian Food you will get in this Restaurant.
Very Good Hospitality. Fast Service .