“excellent place”
Review of KN Guest House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Patong
KN Guest House
Ranked #37 of 405 Patong B&B and Inns
Apia
“excellent place”
Reviewed December 20, 2010

stayed for a weekend, Kn was recommended by one of my Bahraini friends who did the booking for me..
nice large room on the 5th floor with elevator access
didn't swim in the pool-was taken over by Germans but I didn't mind
the food was reasonable, had the best curry made by Chaleeda's mum, Neo very helpful..she made sure I got a towel for my really fast whole-day tour or James Bond Island among the others..and also made sure that the people who were managing the tours got there to pick me up in time..
service-friendly and okay, down to earth people
best massage for 500Baht opposite the road...would stay there again in maybe April

• Stayed July 2010, traveled solo
7 Thank Sing208

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Aberdeen, Scotland
Reviewed July 23, 2009

Last year we stayed at the Jintana which was ok but service was poor to say the least, Used to walk past KN often and like the look of the pool but forgot the name when we were looking for this year, Best room by a mile of the 3 previos hotels we've been to, My wife likes to have a bath and the bathroom was huge and always hot water, There is a free digital safe and the maid service is fantastic. Service was excellent and ALWAYS with a smile, I had reservations about parking the car but the Manager made a space for me and the staff made sure that nobody went in to it when we were out, The breakfast was optional at 120 per person and was good with the usual choices of eggs,bacon etc, I tried to pay in advance like i normally do but the manager/boss wouldn't accept it stating that she didn't want anyone staying there only because they had paid for it, I can only say that I'm glad I didn't see any reviews on other sites as I would have had doubts. The room keys are left at the bar but there is always someone there or security at night, I suppose you could take your Key with you, There is some construction roundabout the area but it didn't affect our stay. Enjoy your stay!!!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
9 Thank cowboybob1959
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed April 3, 2009

We arrived in Patong without an accommodation booking and feel luck was on our side in finding this place with a room available.
This guesthouse offered great comfort and location with superior cleanliness and hospitality at an honest rate.
Our room was spacious, very clean and everything was in perfect working order.
The beach, Jungceylon and Bangla Rd are all a short level stroll away, with the guesthouse itself in a relatively quiet position.
The facilities included a nice pool and genuinely free, fast wifi.
The staff were always smiling and the management were extremely helpful and down to earth. They are not into selling overpriced tours or charging you big on the mini bar.
My friend went to ask reception about making an international call and the manager handed her her mobile to use and then declined to take any money when my friend had finished her brief call.
On another occasion when we mentiond we would be going horseriding in Rawaii, the manager said she would give us a lift to the venue....again refusing to accept any payment for this. These people were just genuinely focused on treating their guests in a way that will keep their customers coming back. And they do!
As I stated, we were lucky they had a room available for us with no booking, but we sadly had to find elsewhere after 4 great nights because of other bookings arriving.
I have stayed at the fancy resorts in Patong eg: Amari, which IS lovely, but for excellent value for money I will always return to KN Guesthouse with pleasure.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with friends
6 Thank Jenni08
Also consider these accommodations in or near Patong
Poppa Palace Hotel Phuket
#99 of 405 in Patong
Fantasy Hill Bungalows
Fantasy Hill Bungalows
#28 of 285 in Kathu

Been to KN Guest House? Share your experiences!