“Good value, in the hert of Patong”
Review of KN Guest House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Patong
KN Guest House
Ranked #54 of 412 Patong B&B and Inns
Reviewed March 2, 2012

Stayed here a couple of times, good location, and good value.
close to everything, food comes from a resteraunt down the road and is good. Rooms are spacious, and if you ask the really friendly cleaning girls they mozzie spray your room for you, advisable.
Doesnt seem to attract yobbo's, but more older Euro gents. GF friendly, but not in your face.

Room Tip: Higher less mozzies
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
9  Thank timandy2

Reviewed December 11, 2011

Third time staying at KN guest house (Soi Jintana, just off Rat uthit Pee).
Great rooms, big and well appointed, cafe, swimming pool, great laundry service and cheap!
Also, well within walking distance of beach, Jung Ceylon, Bangla etc, so no rip-off taxis, tuk-tuk or motorbike drivers.
Also, they now have wifi internet and best of all - smokers are welcome!!

Room Tip: All rooms identical, but only one lift.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
10  Thank B&H2
Reviewed August 9, 2011

KN is the best place I stayed last holiday. We booked 2 rooms. The hotel itself is near Bangla road for 7 minutes walk. Everyone in the hotel was very helpful. The room is very large, clean and comfortable. Optional breakfast is only 120 baht. They have wireless internet network for free. The swimming pool is great. Next year I'll go to Patong again and I have to book in advance. It was a good holiday.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
8  Thank patriciawilson
Reviewed July 4, 2011

We stayed at the Rayabura just around the corner for 4 days at nearly twice the price, then a local lady showed us the K.N. Guest House. I have to say that the KN was excelent value. Huge bedroom and bathroom. Comfortable king size bed with good sized pillows. Reasonably quiet for it's location between the two main North and South roads. Prices for breakfast were very good and prices for lunch and evening meals at their restaurant
"Orange" just 25 metres away were excellent with an exstensive range. This has to be one of the best hidden from view accomodations in Patong Beach.
Henry Parkin ..... Australia

Room Tip: Room 404 is massive, the bathroom is also huge
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
14  Thank henrythepom
Reviewed December 24, 2010

I would not recommend anyone to deal with them. Me and my friends (5 couples) want to stay in this hotel and tried to book it in advance. Two months before ... By e-mail we received assurances that the rooms are reserved for us. We offered to make a prepayment. But they told us that it is useless and we can pay our booking on arrival.
The last e-mail with a confirmation of our reservation we received from them a week before arrival. Imagine our disappointment when upon arrival at reception they told us - NO VACANCIES!!!! 0_0 In justification we've heard only a "Sorry." Well I have several times been on Phuket and soon found a worthy replacement for this hotel for less money (discount for a group).
But I imagined the horror of the situation, if I was there the first time. Panic? Running around with suitcases from hotel to hotel?
I would not recommend anyone to deal with them.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with friends
7  Thank Dracula68
Reviewed December 20, 2010

stayed for a weekend, Kn was recommended by one of my Bahraini friends who did the booking for me..
nice large room on the 5th floor with elevator access
didn't swim in the pool-was taken over by Germans but I didn't mind
the food was reasonable, had the best curry made by Chaleeda's mum, Neo very helpful..she made sure I got a towel for my really fast whole-day tour or James Bond Island among the others..and also made sure that the people who were managing the tours got there to pick me up in time..
service-friendly and okay, down to earth people
best massage for 500Baht opposite the road...would stay there again in maybe April

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled solo
7  Thank Sing208
Reviewed July 23, 2009

Last year we stayed at the Jintana which was ok but service was poor to say the least, Used to walk past KN often and like the look of the pool but forgot the name when we were looking for this year, Best room by a mile of the 3 previos hotels we've been to, My wife likes to have a bath and the bathroom was huge and always hot water, There is a free digital safe and the maid service is fantastic. Service was excellent and ALWAYS with a smile, I had reservations about parking the car but the Manager made a space for me and the staff made sure that nobody went in to it when we were out, The breakfast was optional at 120 per person and was good with the usual choices of eggs,bacon etc, I tried to pay in advance like i normally do but the manager/boss wouldn't accept it stating that she didn't want anyone staying there only because they had paid for it, I can only say that I'm glad I didn't see any reviews on other sites as I would have had doubts. The room keys are left at the bar but there is always someone there or security at night, I suppose you could take your Key with you, There is some construction roundabout the area but it didn't affect our stay. Enjoy your stay!!!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple