“The best Pizza I’ve had in Phuket ”

My Pizza Pizza Thailand
Ranked #341 of 796 Restaurants in Patong
Description: Aussie Style Pizza in Patong! We are located a short walk from Banzan Market and the back of Jungceylon! We have regular specials including our Sunday ALL YOU CAN EAT lunch & dinner!
Reviewed February 1, 2019 via mobile

Got to love this place only opened a year ago.
Ordered through face book app to my hotel.
Spoke to the gentle man who opened the store very helpful and pleasant
Fast service as promised
Pizza’s were very tasty and cooked to perfection
Ordered a few times now and very consistent
A definite must when I’m in Patong next

Date of visit: February 2019
peterlking, Owner at My Pizza Pizza Thailand, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2019

Thanks mate! Hope to see you back soon :)

Reviewed January 25, 2019 via mobile

Lovely friendly staff and very tasty pizza and can sit in to eat or takeaway defo be back and they also deliver also which is a bonus

Date of visit: January 2019

Thanks for the review! Hope to see you back soon :)

Reviewed January 10, 2019

Ordered online, was nice and easy and the pizzas were great. The communication online was great and husband went to meet in foyer of hotel to pay. Quick, easy and enjoyable after a day on tour.

Date of visit: November 2018

Thanks for the review! Hope to see you back in Patong soon :)

Reviewed December 30, 2018

The Good: We had the barbecue chicken and the veggie. Both were yummy

The Bad: We got delivery through Foodioo. The small pizza, listed at 10", was 8 1/2". The large, listed at 15" inches, was 12".

So, we really liked the pizza, but felt like we didn't get what we ordered.

Date of visit: December 2018

Hi, I have just taken over our My Pizza Pizza listing and would like to apologise for the difference in sizes! I will contact Foodio and have the sizes changed to the correct sizes. If you are in Patong again drop into our shop on Nanai Rd Patong and will make sure you are upsized on your next order :) Cheers, Pete

Reviewed November 25, 2018 via mobile

Had pizza delivered to hotel. Ordered through whatapp. Great pizza and very easy to order and have delivered.

Date of visit: November 2018

Thanks for the review! Hope to see you back in Patong soon :)