“Fantastic Food and Service”
Review of Sea Hag

Sea Hag
Ranked #74 of 620 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Seafood, Thai
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Great place to eat in Pattong, with lots of rubbish restaurants around this one is a shining gem. We were only in Pattong 8 days and still went 3 times. Friendly staff and good prices made it a great night every time. Highly recommend the Seahag Bags for starters, YUM!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,492)

Reviewed February 21, 2014

We came here 8 years ago & were a bit nervous as had recently read it had changed hands. However, there was no need as our meal was really good. Starters & mains of prawns & chicken all with great depth of flavour. Complimentary vegetable dish & pineapple. Efficient service all made this a really enjoyable meal - our best in Patong

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I always refer to TripAdvisor and get good tips from others so I decided to finally write a review myself.
The dishes were simple but exquisite. I ordered steamed fish simmered with a plenty of exotic herbs and ginger, which was so juicy and tender. The sauce was exotic and I truly enjoyed it.
The soup was rather spicy although it was not written so on the menu; so when you order, you may like to consult with one of their waiters. The mixed seafood soup was full of tender squid and shrimps, and a bowl costs only 160 bahts.
Drinks and dishes are all reasonably priced and are auhentic Thai.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

Good Thai food...esp a whole fish deep fried with Thai chili & sauce a must have dish. Fried rice was heavenly cooked with very unique taste. With nice cold local beers to compliment the food. Great friendly staffs.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Thai food is a favourite for my husband and I and the Sea Hag is one of the best Thai restaurants we have ever eaten at. The Larb was sublime, the Som Tum was fresh and zesty and the Tom Kha Goong was the best I've ever had in my entire life! I am half Thai so believe me when I tell you it was that good! The prices are fantastic, especially when you compare them to the exorbitant prices of Perth that is usually accompanied by lack lustre service. The Sea Hag is a must visit for lovers of Thai and good food. We would have eaten there for every meal had we not been staying out of town. I don't think that I would have been disappointed by any dish on the menu!We would go back there again and again and again and again!!!

Been to Sea Hag? Share your experiences!