“Amazing Fresh Seafood.”

Cuisines: Seafood, Thai
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 27, 2013

My girlfriend and I had dinner at Sea Hag on the last night of our holiday to Phuket in Jan. The service and food was so fantastic.
You could choose a lot of kinds of Thai salad with fresh prawn and squid. It had the amazing service, staffs took care of us very friendly and enthusiastic.
The price was not cheapest but it was reasonable. I thought it suitable.
Would've rated it 5 stars!

There are newer reviews for Sea Hag

Reviewed September 26, 2013

First of all I would like to thank trip advisor and all the reviewers for making life so easy by sharing your reviews and experiences with others. This is my first review here at trip advisor and I am participating coz I was never let down when I referred to ur website.

I visited Sea Hag restaurant today, the food was delightful and cooked to perfection. The restaurant owner was around who was kind enough to send us a complimentary dish to try. We ordered 2 seafood soup, fried crab rice, prawn cakes, barbecued king prawns, and Everything we ordered was just perfect. Not to forget that the restaurant is located very close to Patong beach where all is happening. I would definitely visit the restaurant again when in Phuket and would highly recommend it to all foreign visitors who wish to have an authentic Thai food experience for a very reasonable price.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

We found Sea Hag on Trip Advisor and decided to took a visit in Aug 2013. Went to the restaurant which was half empty but filled extremely quickly.
We had a fantastic mixed appetizer platter - excellent. Along with this we had a green curry chicken dish, mixed vegetables and rice - all very good. We were also provided with complimentary soup, and a plate of pineapple after our meal.
The owner is so nice, he greeted all the visitors and asked if the food was ok.
Service is impeccable and all the staff were very well orientated.

Reviewed September 24, 2013 via mobile

Just had the pleasure of having dinner at Sea Hag. I left (for once) happy, the reviews here on TA did not do justice to the restaurant. I was dinning alone and the staff looked after me very well. I ordered the catfish curry (complex, aromatic and rich) and the chicken larb which was fresh and zingy. I was also offered a complementary vegetable dish to balance my meal. As I said they looked after me! The owner is a very gracious host and I will be back again and again. So glad I found this place early on.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

We stayed in Narry Hotel. Everyday passing by looking for food and the second day, we decided to try this one out because of the TripAdvisor certified board that was being displayed outside.
First impression was that the restaurant is clean. And the menu looks good with reasonable pricing. I order fried pork with sweet basil, my girlfriend ordered tom yum chicken soup, and 2 of my friend ordered fried rice with crab and the other i can't recall what fried rice is that. On top of that, we order chicken and beef satay, chinese kailan vegetables and morning glory.
Before our food ready, they served us with a free starter, some sort of thai salad with fresh prawn and squid.
All of the food meet our taste bud and we are really enjoying the food! But the fried pork with sweet basil and the chinese kailan vegetables is slighty salty.
I could say after trying some reasonable amount of food at other restaurant in patong, this is the best meal we've ever had.