“Loved,loved,loved”

Sea Hag
Ranked #68 of 549 Restaurants in Patong
Cuisines: Seafood, Asian, Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Melbourne, Australia
“Loved,loved,loved”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We went here as a recommendation from another Australian couple while we were in PC jewellery getting some work done, well I am so glad we went.
The best Thai food we have ever had,the green curry chicken you could taste all the fragrances in the curry so fresh .
We also had black pepper and garlic prawns so tasty and the prawns were so fresh .
The restaurant gave us complimentary chicken cakes , stir fry vegetable and to end the meal fresh pineapple all complimentary.
Service, staff, quality of food were excellent, so much so we ate ther again 2nights later, when we return to Patong next year this will be on top of our list to go to,great valua and great food.

• Visited October 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
“Not sure what all the fuss is about”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

We ate here based on all the positive reviews and were disappointed. The restaurant itself is not that great, I'd hardly call it a restaurant and more a glorified cafe. Definitely do not dress up. The food was distinctively average having eaten in many restaurants in Thailand both in phuket and bangkok. We had the fish as a main course and I asked if it was seabass as it did not say on the menu. The waiter said it was but I am not convinced as there was very little meat on the fish and it was overcooked. Why wouldn't you state in the menu it was seabass? The Penang curry was tasty. Most worrying of all was when I visited the toilet/bathroom. I strongly believe the standard of a bathroom reflects on the quality of the restaurant and sadly, it was dirty, grubby and tired. I'm worried as to what conditions the food was cooked in.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Mayfair999
Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia
“This place should be #1”
Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

Ate here yesterday and it was absolutely fabulous!!
Best yellow curry prawns and pad Thai I have ever had! We also got the mixed entree and it was amazing!
Everything was fresh, cooked to absolute perfection & so damn affordable!
We will be coming back for sure!

London, United Kingdom
“Good Food, Great Value!”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We decided to go in search of this restaurant after seeing the great reviews on Trip Advisor. We were not disappointed and in fact visited 2 nights in a row! On our first night we made the mistake of ordering slightly too much food as the portions are huge and the restaurant also provided us with a complimentary appetiser/vegetables and pineapple slices. I had the most fabulous prawns wrapped in noodles as I personally am not that adventurous however my fiance had Tom Yam soup which was also excellent and spicy! The restaurant is great value and the service was fast and friendly. We will definitely return when next in Phuket.

• Visited October 2012
“Dave”
Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

Well this place is awesome and more the food is the best Thai going in town if you ask me. Thanks so much for a great night. Dave and Kel.