Tripadvisor
Patong

“Delicious Food and Affordable Price”
Review of Soitan Buffet BBQ

Soitan Buffet BBQ
Ranked #247 of 837 Restaurants in Patong
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

If you are a foodie or even just want to try some foreign food, this is the place to be. This was the very first place we visited to eat after we arrived at our hotel which was few meters walk away from Soi Tan Buffet. The price is definitely affordable for the variety of food that they were offering. You can enjoy unlimited prawns, crabs, fish, young pork meat, vegetables of any sort and the soup (stock) was really superb! You can add any vegetable that you want, add prawns or mix anything there. Your flavour, your taste, your choice. There are also different sauces available but what I love the most were the slices of sweet watermelon.

Date of visit: March 2019
Write a reviewReviews (24)

Reviewed December 8, 2019 via mobile

Unlimited seafood buffet! Reasonable price and difficult to find such seafood buffet in Patong. Drinks are not included and BBQ too, these are additional $$ but still cheap! Large coke at THB100 and ice at THB30, ice melt very fast tho! Recommended!!

Date of visit: November 2019
1  Thank cabychong
Reviewed October 19, 2019

The very best place. I am not exeggerating. Seafood all you can eat buffet (shrimps, giant freshwater prawns, crabs, oysters, baby squids, octopus etc. so not the cheap seafood) for a very reasonable price, fresh, thai and china spices and sauces, you can have a grill/bbq and hot pot at the same time, veggies, desserts, fruits, open air, local atmosphere and experience, and for me personally the best staff. They were so nice to me and gave me extras like a special sauce, fresh papaya salad, ice cream and they accompanied me with an umbrella to the next taxi by feet because it was raining hard. I was looking for a thai seafood bbq and I found more than I expected and friends which I will visit again hopefully soon. Please support and try this great restaurant, you won't be disappointed. I wish I would have that restaurant somewhere nearby where I live....

Date of visit: October 2019
1  Thank Felix H
Reviewed September 9, 2019

We happen to stumble across this place on our way back from Doo Dee Restaurant one night and thought we would give it a go. Probably one of the best decisions we made! I think it worked out to be like $15 AUD each for all the seafood, meat and veggies you can have AND you get to cook it yourself. They have a pretty big range of seafood from crabs to mussels, prawns, squid, cockles and more. Regarding the fresh meat, it is limited but still yummy. You can make your own salads as well. I can't say the desert menu was very nice but the food and drinks make up for that. If you are unsure on what you have to do or how to cook it they assist you. I found the staff to be polite, helpful and friendly. WE WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS FOR THE SEAFOOD LOVERS.

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank Jodie B
Reviewed July 2, 2018

I have been back here 3 times! The choices of food are fantastic. Plenty of seafood and meats to choose from as well as lots of vegetables and noodles. You can just get the normal BBQ bowl or you can have a grill on the side for an additional 100 baht. The only problem I had was I didn't know when to stop eating, it was all so good.

Date of visit: June 2018