“If you're craving a burger get yourself to this place!”
Review of Le Brooklyn Patong

Le Brooklyn Patong
Ranked #21 of 796 Restaurants in Patong
Description: Le Brooklyn Patong is a halal restaurant specialized in gourmet burgers. The restaurant uses fresh products only to propose you a variety of unique recipes. Desserts are home-made for your greatest pleasure. We also serve breakfast (no burgers) from 10 AM to 1 PM. We hope to see you soon !
Reviewed November 19, 2018

We went at around 6pm and the resturant was quiet but by the time we left it was starting to fill up. The staff are really friendly the decor is simple and urban but the main event.....the burgers....one word lush!
I had the Italian chicken burger with deep friend mozzarella what isn't too love, two massive bits of chicken with a basil sauce. My husband had the BBQ burger which was really juicy. The chips had a really tasty seasoning on them which was nice but they weren't hot enough (still managed to eat them all lol).
After the meal we were given homemade biscuits which was a nice touch. They don't serve alcohol here which we didn't mind.
Although it isn't as cheap as local thai food it certainly is great value for burgers, cheaper than Burger King and a million miles better.
They also have cool t shirts on sale and malin plaza is around the corner for some sourvenior shopping afterwards.

2  Thank paulr412

Reviewed November 15, 2018

Craved for a burger one evening so made a visit to this spot in town. Good wholesome burgers at a good price too

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed November 13, 2018 via mobile

The food was delicious, I ordered a cheese burger and my boyfriend ordered the barbecue burger. They were spot on and very tasty. The chips were sooo nice too! The food is affordable which is a bonus. The staff are very welcoming and always have a smile on their face. I would recommended here and I would come again!

1  Thank elliemw123
Reviewed November 11, 2018 via mobile

Best burger I ate in patong, and believe me I tried a lot of them!!! Really à place you should visit

1  Thank mallacii
Reviewed November 10, 2018

i am very happy to be here. 2 days before i was there and really liked it. stuff very nice and sevrvice.

1  Thank Tourist20669808848

Been to Le Brooklyn Patong? Share your experiences!