“Excellent, Great place to stay at a much higher standard than I would expect for the cost”
Review of Adonis Guest House

Adonis Guest House
Ranked #7 of 413 Patong B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 16, 2010

Adonis Guest House is a great find. Located at Patong Beach in Phuket, it is a 10 minute walk to the beach and 2 minutes walk to either the gay or straight bars and restaurants. It is however, in a quiet street , so noise it not an issue.

High standard of accommodation for the cost, with good size rooms, big king size beds, air conditioning and a fridge. it is well maintained and cleaned regularly. But what really makes the place is the helpfulness and friendliness of the staff particularly Phil who manages the guest house, nothing is too much trouble. I cannot recommend the guest more highly.

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled with friends

Reviewed January 11, 2010

Thanks a lot for my holiday in Adonis Guest House, friendly , clean, safe and in the center of night life what need a single traveler more?? Thanks to Phil and his staff all times was perfect and I will come back this year 2010 ;)) I think I don´t must write more, go to Patong Beach and look in these perfect guesthouse;))

Stayed: December 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed December 25, 2009

The suite we stopped in was large and spotless with a mircowave. The maid service here was excellent, with clean towels everyday. The garden veranda at the Adonis is great and really private. The location of this guesthouse is ideal, close to everthing in Patong but far enough away from the main road, so quite enough to get a good nights sleep . Phil the owner/ manager could not have been more helpful during our stay in Patong and really went out of his way to help us.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 7, 2009

I stayed at the Adonis for 13 days my first trip to Phuket. The Adonis is ideally located and a short walk to Pantong beach during day and all the best clubs bars and restaurants at night. The guesthouse was clean friendly and my room was one of the most comfortable I have stayed in for a guest house of this level and price.

The satff were always there to help with the smallest of queries and advise on what to do and where to go even recommending the best and cheapest places to purchase the many site seeing tours available to me.

I always felt safe and secure at all times many thanks to Phil and Mai and the staff at Adonis for making my holiday so memorable and complete.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed December 7, 2009

My first visit to Thailand with my partner Rich; we have to thank Phil and Mai, who went out of their way to make our 2 week stay, a pleasure from start to finish. The rooms were clean, air conditioned and well appointed, mini bar prices were reasonable and the provision of a DVD player was a nice touch as was the free WI Fi connection which worked really well the whole time we were there.

It is a superb location in the heart of everything and close to the beach but as it's tucked away in a side street, it was very quiet at night so sleeping was not a problem.

We can recommend Paul and Oat's cafe (sorry don't know how to spell Oat) round the corner,

We visited the islands which were beautiful, went white water rafting - awesome, and elephant trecking which we didn't like as the animal was treated quite badly so that was the only downer.

At the end we were really sorry to leave but all things have to end and Mai sorted out our transfer to the airport which as with everything else, arrived on time and dropped us off in plenty of time.

A lovely break and we'd love to return to renew friendships with the many people we met during our stay. Thanks again to Phil and Mai who made the experience so memorable.

Steve and Rich

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 29, 2009

I stayed at the Adonis for 14 nights in November 2009 and thanks to Phil, Mai and their staff had an unforgettable holiday. Nothing is too much trouble for them, and their friendliness, local knowledge and attention to detail are second to none. The Adonis is safe, clean and ideally situated for bars, restauraunts and all local amenities but very quiet for a good nights sleep. Many thanks, I would not hesitate in highly recommending the Adonis to all. Shaun, England.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed November 18, 2009

I stayed here for 4 nights, I found this place from this site, and was interested because its rating and budget price, and really love this place, nice and clean rooms, great facilities including free high speed internet, great location, many 7 elevens near there, near jung ceylon shoping mall, and only 5 minutes walk to the beach. Phil were so kind and helpful. I probably will back here for my next vacation in Phuket (probably next year). No wonder it became number one guesthouse in Patong.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple