“Excellent accomodation”

Ranked #6 of 406 Patong B&B and Inns
Coffs Harbour, Australia
“Excellent accomodation”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

My partner and I just spent three wonderful weeks at Adonis Guest House and couldn't have asked for better rooms, service and friendly staff.
Everything was kept very clean and tidy, nothing was any trouble for the staff and they were always happy and friendly.
It is truely amazingly affordable accommodation in the centre of Patong, close to everything from bars to beaches and I would recommend it to anyone

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank BarryR594

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
  • Czech first
Moscow, Russia
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I stayed in Adonis guest house this year. Real rock guest house with excelent service. The staff is very friendly with really strong willing to assist. The apartments are excelent with good service all that you need you will have in your apartment. Adonis has really great location... very close to the beach, to the nightlife center of patong and to the shop center but it's very quietly there. I would be pleased to reserve apartments in Adonis my next trip. And really thanks to the administrator Mai, she is classy:)

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Cinlun23
Aston Bay, South Africa
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Going to Patong for the first time made it difficult to choose accommodation. I was fortunate enough to choose Adonis. I wanted safe, clean and affordable accommodation close to the night life area as well as the beach. Tall order one might think having affordability in mind but Adonis gave all of it .... The friendly girl on the front desk is very efficient and can also book sight seeing trips around the island and trips to other islands. I will definitely use Adonis again with my next visit.

Room Tip: I had a studio room on the ground floor which were great. A bit of air conditioner noise if you are...
Siem Reap, Cambodia
Reviewed December 26, 2013

This is my third visit to Patong, Phuket and as always, Adonis Guesthouse surpassed my expectations and was the perfect place for a quiet visit to the beach in Phuket. I am a Cambodian who works in the hospitality industry and I know how difficult it is to sustain high quality and yet, somehow Adonis does just that. The location is excellent - on a dead end street in the Paradise area of Patong. No street noise at all. The rooms have everything that you would wish for and are always very clean. There is a TV, comfortable bed, wardrobe, separate shower area, and a safe. There are storage areas in the hallway if you need extra towels and a business center in the lobby to print boarding passes or look up something on the internet. The staff are delightful and Mai, the front desk person, is helpful in booking excursions and helping with any detail about the hotel. This is a very comfortable place to stay and I highly recommend it - stay here and you will have no regrets! If you have mobility issues, there is no lift and so request a room on the first or second floor. I love the third floor terrace, which is a quiet place to hangout or read.

Room Tip: The 01 rooms have small kitchen areas and 501 has a small balcony. I love to eat at Restaurant 99...
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Much better than expected. Location is perfect in the middle of everything, but very quiet. Cheap and easy to rent a motorbike, and a plentiful minibar with very reasonable prices.

Very clean and quite big rooms but a little on the dark side, better in-room lighting other than only the low energy ceiling lights woud be nice, it is possible to get low energy bulbs with a more warm glow.
When I booked at booking.com I was only offered the more expensive studio rooms, I booked it beause I thought the place was nearly full. I should have contacted the guesthouse directly as there were also regular sized rooms available when I checked in.
Check in/out was smooth and quick.

I stayed af few days after returning from scubadiving aorund Similan Islands and got one of the regular rooms. Both types of rooms are good value for money, I was travelling alone so I just need the regular sized room.
There was no problem leaving my big bag while I was away on the 5 day diving trip.

I see some reviewers wanting a pool, why have the extra expense there are only us the guests to pay for that by having to pay higher roomrates and there is only about 18 rooms. The beach is less than 10 minutes away on foot, and seawater is healthier than clorinated poolwater.

All in all Adonis is a good clean place with very good prices, nice sized clean rooms and most important, very friendly people running the place

I have been to Phuket on average twice a year the last 25 years so I know my way around. The reason I haven't stayed at Adonis before, is that I have friends who up until resently owned a small hotel on Phuket.

Would I stay at Adonis again? = Most definitely!

Sydney australia
Reviewed December 14, 2013

Visited again for a short holiday , was like coming home to friends and family , staff helpfull and friendly , but never intrusive , close to beach, shopping centre , restaurants etc., special thanks to Phil for organising alternative accomodation for one night (adonis fully bookedfor that night).
Will be back again if they will have me !!.

Room Tip: I choose delux studio when available !
London
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Right in the heart of Patong. A short walk from the night-life, the beach, the shops, and restaurants. Yet, tucked away from the noise so you can get a good night's sleep. The Adonis is unpretentious with huge rooms located over 5 floors (no lift, so be prepared to climb stairs!). It's a well-run, clean, quiet, discreet little guest-house. The staff are friendly and unobtrusive - they don't try to sell you tours or massages and make it clear that it's your room to relax and enjoy as you like.

I really enjoyed my stay here for pure relaxation and convenience. I'll definitely return when I next get the chance to visit Patong.

Room Tip: The higher you climb, the quieter it becomes.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled solo