Stayed for three weeks and really enjoyed the stay. The room is large with the best bed which of course is changed daily. Great bathroom and facilities which are spotless and very close to all the places I wish to be near. Hired a bike this trip and this is just the perfect location to start off from. Very quite which is great for that late lie in. Staff were very helpful for additional bookings of vehicles and shows. Absolutely recommend Adonis for your Phuket stay. Phil is brilliant for extra advice to help make your holiday as pleasant as possible. Definitely plan to stay again - in fact already booked for my next trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- British owned & managed, our recently refurbished and upgraded Guest House is an ideal location for those who want to be near the beach and the nightlife, but want to be able to sleep at night! All rooms are spacious and comfortable, with air conditioning and en-suite shower or bath rooms, free toiletries, wi-fi plus tea & coffee facilities.The beach is about six minutes away, and the famous Bangla Road is just two minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Adonis Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adonis Guest House Hotel Patong
- Adonis Guest House Patong, Phuket