Adonis is only 3 minutes from Bangla road, the very center of Patong. Nevertheless it is a quiet place to live. Our room was well equipped with coffee maker, hair dryer and other amenities. The atmosphere was good and the people are friendly. I can really recommend this guest house.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- British owned & managed, our recently refurbished and upgraded Guest House is an ideal location for those who want to be near the beach and the nightlife, but want to be able to sleep at night! All rooms are spacious and comfortable, with air conditioning and en-suite shower or bath rooms, free toiletries, wi-fi plus tea & coffee facilities.The beach is about six minutes away, and the famous Bangla Road is just two minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Adonis Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adonis Guest House Hotel Patong
- Adonis Guest House Patong, Phuket