This was my my seventh trip to the Adonis Guest House and it never fails to disappoint with its consistent level of comfort, amenities and cleanliness. Its position away from the general hustle and bustle provides the perfect oasis to retreat to and yet is within striking distance of the shops, beach and restaurants. Owner Phil and his manageress Mai, never fail to offer a warm welcome are always on hand to assist and no doubt I shall be back in the not-too-distant future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- British owned & managed, our recently refurbished and upgraded Guest House is an ideal location for those who want to be near the beach and the nightlife, but want to be able to sleep at night! All rooms are spacious and comfortable, with air conditioning and en-suite shower or bath rooms, free toiletries, wi-fi plus tea & coffee facilities.The beach is about six minutes away, and the famous Bangla Road is just two minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Adonis Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adonis Guest House Hotel Patong
- Adonis Guest House Patong, Phuket