I have just returned from a wonderful holiday in Patong, Thailand. I stayed for 8 nights at The Adonis Guest House and would highly recommend it to any single female travelling alone.
It is located in a very safe and quite location - ideally a few minutes’ walk to the beach. The rooms were fresh and cleaned daily by friendly Thai staff. The air con at no extra charge was also very pleasing along with the free Wi-Fi. All the staff were helpful in assisting me with my taxi to and from the airport - especially love the idea of a letter in Thai to hand to the taxi driver - great for a single lady travelling alone!
I would recommend the Adonis Guest house to any single female or groups of females travelling alone - see you soon Phil and Mai.xx
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- British owned & managed, our recently refurbished and upgraded Guest House is an ideal location for those who want to be near the beach and the nightlife, but want to be able to sleep at night! All rooms are spacious and comfortable, with air conditioning and en-suite shower or bath rooms, free toiletries, wi-fi plus tea & coffee facilities.The beach is about six minutes away, and the famous Bangla Road is just two minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Adonis Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adonis Guest House Hotel Patong
- Adonis Guest House Patong, Phuket