My husband and I went to Phuket, Thailand for some time away together, and we really enjoyed our stay at Tri Trang.We had a room on the 5th floor, and it over looked the bay area, and you could see Patong Beach from there. The beach was private just for hotel guests, so it was much cleaner, quieter, and more relaxing than Patong. They have nice lounge chairs, umbrellas, and have beach towels free of charge to use for the day. The bed is a little hard, which is typical Thai style from what we have found. The bathroom was spacious and had a nice shower. There was a little balcony and some plastic chairs out on it. They have a fridge stocked with soda, water, and alcohol, but we found it was much cheaper to stock up on beverages when we took the hotel shuttle to go shopping- for example water at the hotel was 40B, and in town it was 7B. Breakfast was included, which was a big buffet every morning. There was an egg station, where you could order eggs to your specifics. Also several Thai dishes, toast, a salad bar, juices, coffee, several kinds of fresh fruit, and some cold cereal type stuff. The staff was always helpful and efficient. They charge for every little thing, which is kind of a pain- like a water glass that I broke. It would be nice if they could just figure enough on the price not to have to add little things like that on all the time. There is a delicious restraunt on the beach area, where we ate quite a few times. Convientient and yummy. Half price drinks during happy hours every afternoon, which they would bring to you as you sunned on the sand!! There is a massage place on the top floor, which we were SADLY disappointed with, don't waste your time!! All in all, it was a good experience, and we would probably stay there again if we are ever in that area again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated overlook a truly unspoiled private beach, Tri Trang, here is a secret hideaway paradise. The resort can be easily accessed from Phuket Airport and its location on very own beautiful and secluded beach, and just 2 km away from lively Patong ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Tri Trang Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tri Trang Beach Hotel Patong
- Tri Trang Beach Resort Patong, Phuket