“DISGUSTING!!”
Review of Boomerang Inn

Boomerang Inn
Ranked #91 of 409 Patong B&B and Inns
Reviewed November 27, 2011

The location is really close to the nightlife, but honestly i could not imagine a more revolting place to stay. The advertised pool was dark green with algea, tv didnt work and these were tiny ant like bugs crawing through a hole in the floor. They said we could have brought these from chiang mai, I highly doubt this, but the bugs seemed quite at home never the less. The best bit is that the entire place was a building site, and the workers and boss thought it ok to start tile cutting and hammering at 8 ona Saturday. Maybe when they finish building this place will be better, I just found the staff rather unethical for taking in guests in the hotels state and overcharging as half the advertised ammenities were unavailable. Yes we paid 700 baht but we stayed in cheaper, cleaner and nicer places. In fact just down the road was a far nicer place for almost half the price. Wont be back.

• Stayed: November 2011
There are newer reviews for Boomerang Inn

Reviewed November 26, 2011

I have been coming to thailand yearly for about a decade, whenever iam in patong i always stay at the boomerang Inn, always a great price, comfortable, so close to the beach and patong food park is amazing. I continue to come back to phuket because of the way we are looked after everytime we stay at the boomerang. We have found the staff to be very abliging, honest and always looking to make you happy. For the price and experience you cant beat the boomerang.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 26, 2011

My buddies and I found this hotel as we were wandering around trying to find a "cheap" hostel. There were 4 of us so we were able to get a big room that had 3 beds and a tv and AC. It was fairly inexpensive and the location was not bad at all. Maybe a 10 minute walk to the beach. There is a pool on the site as well but I did not venture into it. They serve breakfast and it is reasonably priced. Overall this was a good find and well worth the money spent to stay there. I recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 23, 2011

After checking Trip Advisor I made my decision to come to Boomerang Inn for November...
I had a good time for a 2 weeks stay in the area.
I am not crazy of wasting my time writing comments on this site, but I thought it was necessary to balance some very recent comments.
Apparently the place is actually being all renovated and I can see that my bed was in perfect shape without any bugs problems.
I sometimes feel that people are abusing to say that it is dirty (during some big renovation) as they I guess they were informed by manager (as I have been).
A bad thing (apparently almost finish) for a good thing (very soon) !
I will definitely go again !!!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank electronlibre74
Reviewed November 7, 2011

The room was dirty, with siggaret butts on the bathroom floor, and aggressive bedbugs. The AC dident work so well, and it lacked a remote. A bit overpriced also. I wont come back.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Bengen_matti
Reviewed November 1, 2011

Okay, it's cheap, but come on! The bed is useless, the pillows even worse and... wait for it: More bed bugs than in a bug infested slaughter house. Stay clear, Patong is full of cheap alternatives where it's actually possible to sleep without itchy, biting bugs all over you!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Karl L
Reviewed February 4, 2011

Moved to this hotel from patong premier resort which was next door and double the price. It is a basic hotel very clean and great price, 5 mins to beach and 10 mins to nightlife.my husband and I got a lovely big room over looking the corner of street even had small balcony we could sit out on have a drink and watch the world go by.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank michelle m
Also consider these accommodations in or near Patong
Baan Natacha Beachfront Guesthouse
#31 of 36 in Kamala
Feng Shui House
Feng Shui House
#40 of 225 in Patong

Been to Boomerang Inn? Share your experiences!