“A pretty good find”

Ranked #85 of 407 Patong B&B and Inns
Abilene, Texas, United States
“A pretty good find”
Reviewed November 26, 2011

My buddies and I found this hotel as we were wandering around trying to find a "cheap" hostel. There were 4 of us so we were able to get a big room that had 3 beds and a tv and AC. It was fairly inexpensive and the location was not bad at all. Maybe a 10 minute walk to the beach. There is a pool on the site as well but I did not venture into it. They serve breakfast and it is reasonably priced. Overall this was a good find and well worth the money spent to stay there. I recommend it.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Bangkok
Reviewed November 23, 2011

After checking Trip Advisor I made my decision to come to Boomerang Inn for November...
I had a good time for a 2 weeks stay in the area.
I am not crazy of wasting my time writing comments on this site, but I thought it was necessary to balance some very recent comments.
Apparently the place is actually being all renovated and I can see that my bed was in perfect shape without any bugs problems.
I sometimes feel that people are abusing to say that it is dirty (during some big renovation) as they I guess they were informed by manager (as I have been).
A bad thing (apparently almost finish) for a good thing (very soon) !
I will definitely go again !!!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank electronlibre74
Oslo, Norway
Reviewed November 7, 2011

The room was dirty, with siggaret butts on the bathroom floor, and aggressive bedbugs. The AC dident work so well, and it lacked a remote. A bit overpriced also. I wont come back.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Bengen_matti
Berlin
Reviewed November 1, 2011

Okay, it's cheap, but come on! The bed is useless, the pillows even worse and... wait for it: More bed bugs than in a bug infested slaughter house. Stay clear, Patong is full of cheap alternatives where it's actually possible to sleep without itchy, biting bugs all over you!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Karl L
Newry, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 4, 2011

Moved to this hotel from patong premier resort which was next door and double the price. It is a basic hotel very clean and great price, 5 mins to beach and 10 mins to nightlife.my husband and I got a lovely big room over looking the corner of street even had small balcony we could sit out on have a drink and watch the world go by.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank michelle m
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 7, 2011

semilian islands a must if you want total peace and back to the basics,i swam with a turtle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!paridice in my view ,flour like sand deep blue sea, what else can i say.

look forward so much to coming to thailnd again and staying at your hotel

• Stayed December 2010, traveled as a couple
bangkok
Reviewed November 23, 2010

Cosy hotel in centre of town, manager and staff very helpful, location and price were perfect as we came as a group of 10 to play in a footy tournament so cheap and cheerful is what we needed and we found the hotel was great for our needs.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with friends