Bit of a late review. We were in Patong during the first week of October. We checked out of our 4 star resort after 1 night of 8 booked. The accommodation here was larger, less expensive, and better quality - great value for money. The staff was far friendlier, helpful and more competent. Especially after a heavy fall on the premises needing medical attention. Cosy laid back comfortable resort, well placed outside the centre of Patong but still easily accessible. We would have no hesitation in staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Swiss Palm Beach Hotel in Phuket Thailand is set in a beautiful landscaped garden located in a quiet area of Northern Patong Beach.Stay with us and get all the comforts of home with the luxury of a hotel. A peacefull place to enjoy a relaxing holiday in a friendly atmosphere. Enjoy sunbathing on a white sandy beach, or swimming in the crystal clear waters of the Andaman Sea, only 150 m from the hotel and 500m from the colorful nightlife and excellent shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Swiss Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Swiss Palm Beach Hotel Phuket
- Swiss Palm Beach Patong, Phuket