“The Best in Thailand”
Review of Instyle Fashion

Instyle Fashion
Ranked #2 of 71 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover affordable elegance in Phuket. Bespoke tailors since 1985. Branches in Patong Beach and Kata Beach.
Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Best in Thailand”
Reviewed February 3, 2011

Purchased a suit and a couple of shirts. All perfect! Extremely satisfied. Can't recommend enough.

Homer, AK
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great personal service”
Reviewed February 3, 2011

Of the hundreds of tailors available we chose Instyle because of the great service. Manit came all the way to our hotel north of the airport in his personal car and drove us to Patong for a fitting. He also secured us very reasonable taxis back to our hotel. The clothes fit great and I've never had shirts and trousers that fit so well.

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Must see tailors - Patong Phuket”
Reviewed January 29, 2011

We visited between Jan8-10 2011 because of the reviews on tripadvisor. They made us a mens suit, a few mens shirts, 2 ladies shirts and a ladies overcoat, we were very happy with the result, and considering we only had two and a half days  in Patong, Manit and his team were very helpful.

These guys maybe more expensive than other tailors in Patong but I think the quality and service they provided is worth the price. They didn't give us any sales talk, and were not pushy at all. Plus we didnt feel like the clothes were going to fall apart any time soon (iv heard stories from friends)

What's great about these guys is that if you want something just ask for it. Iv always wanted a certain style of overcoat but I could never find it in a ladies coat, while waiting for my partner to choose his fabrics I happen to find a picture of it, because of the amount of time we had i was a bit hesitant to ask but Manit ensured me that it would all be complete in time.

I have to say everybody at instyle work extremely hard. You could see they were busy and despite this we had time to have a few fittings including one at 11pm at our hotel.

When they ask you if your happy they actually really want to know. Be as picky as you want they want you to be happy with the end result.

There were some minor adjustments we requested on our final night in Patong and they made the adjustments and delivered everything to our hotel at 1230 that same night knowing we had to leave at 7.30am. I know we were in Thailand but I still think that's great service.

If your going to Patong go for visit and see what you think, and if you know what you want bring some photos I'm sure the can help.

(side note- they keep your measurement on file so if you want anything else just contact them they deliver)

Thank guys for your help.

Sydney, Australia
“Professional in the extreme with great care given to the clients requests.”
Reviewed January 29, 2011

My family and I were on our first visit to Phuket for Christmas. Whilst there we sought out other reviews regarding tailors in Patong. There are a great many who have spruikers out the front of the shop who never leave you alone and we wanted the decision to be ours after careful review. We chose Instyle and set out to find them. Manit and his staff were lovely, there was nobody outside to drag you in and he assisted us with fabric choices (of which there was many). My daughter's two suits fit like a glove and the care an attention to details was in fact pin point accurate. My son had a casual jacket and two shirts and they were beautifully made. However, we did then decide to have a leather jacket made at the last minute with Manit - we had previously looked at the many leather shops in the area, and we ended up with a beautifully tailored leather jacket which fit my husband to a tee. Fantastic. Manit has informed our family that he will be in Sydney later this year and we hope to catch up for more fittings and we will return to Thailand at Christmas where we hope to have Manit and his staff make my daughter's wedding dress and the wedding suits. Well done Manit.

Brisbane Australia
“Good reliable quality”
Reviewed January 28, 2011

Saw this in reviews so went to Instyle. Very happy with the service and the fit and quality of my suit pants and shirt.