“Amazing Service & Quality”
Review of Instyle Fashion

Instyle Fashion
Ranked #2 of 71 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover affordable elegance in Phuket. Bespoke tailors since 1985. Branches in Patong Beach and Kata Beach.
Sydney, Australia
“Amazing Service & Quality”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I visited Niphons Rich Collection in Kata last week to get a suit and shirts made, while my partner got 4 dresses made. We were both very impressed with the level of service, especially from Russell, and the quality of the end product. My suit and shirts are amazing & as they keep your measurements on file I already have my next suit fabric picked out and will be getting it made in the upcoming months & sent to me in sydney. I cannot recommend this tailor enough! If you are at Kata Beach i suggest you forgo all other tailors & head straight to Niphon's. You wont be disappointed. Thanks guys!

Jono, Sydney

Visited May 2014

Singapore, Singapore
131 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 234 helpful votes
“Great service!”
Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

Thank you, Manit and team once again for the wonderful service!

I've made 3 dresses and 3 pants and my husband made a shirt. We are glad we made the right choice at Instyle! Will definitely come again the next time!

Adelaide, Australia
“Outstanding Service & Quality”
Reviewed April 29, 2014

If you are after quality service and quality tailored products. Then I recomend you make a stop at InStyle Fashion next time you visit Phuket. Manit picked me up from my hotel, brought me to his Patong store for the initial fitting and style choice. The moment you enter his store, his experence and service are outstanding. I purchased two suits and four shirts that fit perfectly and Manit managed to get this all done in 5 days. I also visited his Kata Beach store for a 5min for size check. I can't wait to order another tailored product from Instyle Fashion.

Visited April 2014
“100% recommend - great service and quality”
Reviewed April 27, 2014

I have been using InStyle for a number of years and they are truly the best in the business. Not only is their service quick and efficient, but they will also courier garments to your hotel for final measurements and delivery. Your measurements are kept on file, so repeat orders can be made via the Internet and posted. Top quality materials and an impeccable service! You will not be disappointed!

Visited January 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome experience”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

This was one of the most exciting experiences of my life. Manit went above and beyond. He picked me up from my hotel and took me to my new one and then to his shop. He was very helpful and informative. The suites were beyond amazing. When I got home everyone was very impressed. I will be keeping in contact with instyle in the future. The provided superior service and quality. Thank you so much Manit and team. Look forward to hopefully seeing you in Chicago this summer.

Visited January 2014