“excellent service,excellent quality,a must visit.”
Review of Instyle Fashion

Instyle Fashion
Ranked #2 of 71 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover affordable elegance in Phuket. Bespoke tailors since 1985. Branches in Patong Beach and Kata Beach.
Dublin, Ireland
“excellent service,excellent quality,a must visit.”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I attendent a family wedding recently in phuket and we had no desire to bring wedding outfits with us as to keep luggage light,so we made a decision to get outfits made in phuket when we arrived.We came across Manit and his store INSTYLE FASHION BESPOKE TAILORS in phuket which i had seen as been recommended on trip advisor.WOW are we so glad we visit MANIT and his buisness.Quality excellent,service excellent and value for money.Now that we are back in Ireland i and the rest of my family can proudly say we have our own personally tailor which we will use time and time again thank you Manit.

Visited February 2014

Oslo, Norway
“Excellent tailor”
Reviewed March 6, 2014

The best tailor in Phuket, 100% reliable and they deliver top quality products. I truly recommend them.

Visited January 2014
Phuket, Thailand
“Great Service & Quality at Reasonable Prices”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

I was referred to Instyle Fashion by a good friend from Australia who spoke very highly of the service, quality and all at very reasonable prices. My brother and I took the recommendation and went to see Manit at Instyle Fashion and we were both very impressed with the garments we purchased and which were produced within a tight timeframe. I have been wearing them regularly for a couple of months and am very happy with the fit and comfort. I will most certainly return to Instyle Fashion for future needs and would not hesitate to recommend to friends and colleagues and any other prospective customers. I was a pleasure to deal with Manit and his experienced team and particularly pleasing that he does not use street touts to entice customers to the shop. All in all, very satisfied and highly recommended. Greg J.

Visited January 2014
Calgary, Canada
“Fantastic Customer Service”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I recently ordered a jacket, two pairs of trousers and three shirts online from Instyle Tailors. I had previously had a suit made by Manit, and was extremely happy with it. This occasion was no different. I made a last minute decision to have a suit made for a wedding that my girlfriend and I were attending. I challenged Manit to have to suit to me (in Australia) within a week and a half, and he did not disappoint. The suit is of the highest quality, and I thank Manit for his speedy email replies and great customer service.

Visited March 2014
Sydney, Australia
“By far the best in Phuket”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

I arrived in Phuket having done research on where to get a suit made, I decided on Instyle due to the amount of positive reviews.

I only had 4 nights in Phuket so made my way to Instyle on the first day. Manit spoke very fluent English which made everything very smooth and easy, a pleasure to deal with. I went back each day for a fitting which didnt take long at all, and as promised, on my last day in phuket my garments were ready.

Overall, I was extremely pleased with the service and quality of the garments, I will definitely be back.

Visited February 2014