“Quality workmanship, service and communication - Kata”
Review of Instyle Fashion

Instyle Fashion
Ranked #2 of 75 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover affordable elegance in Phuket. Bespoke tailors since 1985. Branches in Patong Beach and Kata Beach.
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Manit and Niphon have been excellent in all their dealings with me in Australia and in July 2013 I had a chance to experience the quality service and attention to detail in Thailand. Leading up to my trip Manit maintained excellent communication with me via email to coordinate the fittings and Niphon picked me up (and dropped me off) for fittings three times during my stay to ensure the quality, fitting and tailoring was of an excellent quality and the suits, shirts and pants I have brought home to Australia have been a pleasure to wear ever since. Niphon's extensive experience and range meant he could recommend the right suit and right style for my height/shape/weight etc. I would highly recommend visiting Manit or Niphon for guidance and advice because having the right suit tailored for your body means it will be pleasant to wear for years to come. I very rarely wear a suit or shirt that isn't tailored because they just don't fit as well or look as good. Although my wife didn't get any items during our Thailand stay she has also had tailored skirts and dresses made by Manit and Niphon which were tailored to same high standards. Thank you to everyone involved with InStyle Fashion for your continued excellent service and I look forward to the next meeting when my wardrobe needs an update.

Reviewed January 13, 2014

I went to the store near Kata beach and had two blouses made. Both were altered until they fit beautifully by Mr Niphon. When I returned to Australia I had a suit made for my son, and we communicated with Manis who has the Phuket store. We used the online fitting instructions. The fit and service were both excellent! Highly recommend!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Manit visited Brisbane on his travels last year in September, this is the second time I have used InStyle fashion and like the first time was thoroughly impressed with service. Manit measured my son for his formal (School ball) and the suit was perfect, my son won best dressed for 2013. For myself I ordered two suits in the higher quality range with additional suit pants.
If your going to Thailand Phuket and your looking for a great quality suits and a tailoring service that is up to date with current trends then I recommend Manit and his team.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

My father and I went to the Instyle tailor in Kata beach run by Niphon, and we could not have been more happy with the experience. Niphon was the definition of professional and made sure we had a good experience and met all of our demands with a smile and a great knowledge of his trade. I had a suit tailored, six shirts, two pairs of pants and another pair of pants that I brought from home and asked him to copy which were definitely my favourite! The quality of the tailoring is superb. I liked that it was fixed prices, no bartering necessary, Niphon quotes you the going price for articles of clothing of top quality and it was till very cheap (about $700 for 1 suit with pants, jacket and short, 6 long sleeve business shirts and 3 pairs of pants).
If you are considering tailoring while in kata go to Niphon, the service, price and quality of workmanship is excellent.

1  Thank Cameronwhiteperth
Reviewed January 11, 2014

We have been to Phuket twice and found the best Tailor, no pressure selling just decide on what you want with great advice. May not be the cheapest but remember "what you pay for is what you should expect". Pay the little bit more, it is worth it. What we got 3 suits 12 shirts all fitted and made to measure was still very low cost when compared with Australia all up probably the price of one fitted suit in Aus. Others in our party used other tailors as there are many and when we all sat down and compared our products i.e suits and shirts as after a few Singa's the you paid more than us conversation came up LOL by us paying a little bit more was very visible and stood out i.e quality. They all wished they had came with me. I cannot recommend these guys enough. We will be back but even if we don't we can order from Australia via emails. They keep in touch will you.I have sent others to these guys and I am sure they will be satisfied beyond expectations as well.

Regards, Andrew Bolton Whyalla SA,