“Perfect”
Review of Instyle Fashion

Instyle Fashion
Ranked #2 of 69 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover affordable elegance in Phuket. Bespoke tailors since 1985. Branches in Patong Beach and Kata Beach.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Perfect”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We were in phuket for 3 days before a friend's wedding in Chiang Mai. My friends and I needed some clothes for the royal wedding and we were very happy with the garments made by Manit and co. Their service was on point and their suits and shirts came out flawless. I would definitely recommend Instyle for anyone that is visiting Phuket!

Hope to you in DC soon Manit.

Visited September 2013

Surfers Paradise, Australia
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Professional Tailor Patong Thailand”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Have just returned from Phuket and whilst there decided to have a suit made for my husband. After some research decided on Instyle Fashion in Patong. Made initial contact via email and was pleasantly surprised by the prompt reply from Manit.
We found the staff extremely professional and very helpful when choosing fabric /style etc.
Fittings were organized around our trips into Patong and Manit was very particular when it came to the fit /shape etc of the total outfit.
We would certainly recommend Instyle . The suit looks lovely. Trousers fit well and all in all a very well constructed and finished suit. They also make shirts which were very nice .Once you are measured up you can then just email and restock your wardrobe.
Ladies fashions including Plus sizes are also made at Instyle.
Thanks again Manit !

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Kathleen N
Tamworth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Suits & Great Service”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

My fiancé and I recently visited Thailand for a holiday and decided to get the suits made for our wedding. I checked Trip Advisor before we left Australia and found some great reviews for Instyle Fashion, so we decided to check them out.

Firstly, the service we received from Krishna was terrific. He very professional and friendly, helping us to choose styles and materials for the suit. Secondly, the quality go the suits was exemplary. The fit was perfect and the overall quality of the suits were better than all the store bought suits I have purchased in Australia.

The follow up service has been fantastic too. With Manit, the store owner, contacting me via email to make sure I was happy with purchases and the service I received.

If you are travelling to Phuket and want to get a suit made you cannot go past these guys. There are many other tailors around Patong claiming to sell $80 custom suits. Ignore them all. You will pay a little more than you will at those of the dodgy places but you get what you pay for and the team at Instyle are definitely the best.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Pete W
Melbourne
“Quality service and a quality product. You get what you pay for.”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Suit was completed in 3 fittings (4 days total).
I wasn't exactly sure what to look for but was given great advice and the suit like a bespoke should.
I was not sure on who to choose, Instyle or Magnifique, but I'm certain I made the correct decision after going in and speaking to both.
These tailors are a step above the rest in every way, I will definitely be ordering more shirts in the near future.
Highly recommended.

Visited August 2013
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
“I am lost for words....Simple the best”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I recently made my first trip to Phuket for a holiday but with the main intention of buying suits. I used tripadvisor and instyle was one of the main tailors recommended. I am so glad that I chose them as Manit and his team were phenomenal from start to finish. I purchased 3 suits and 4 shirts and each one was fitted to perfection and of the highest quality.

From the first day I arrived with Manit assisting me in locating the store and even picking me up from the hotel to each fitting receiving a cold drink and a warm smile, I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. It is true that with the high amount of tailors in Thailand you can get suits cheaper than you will pay at Instyle, but I sincerely believe you get what you pay for and what I paid for was cheaper than I would get back home in Perth and of a better quality. Will definitely be purchasing again from Manit and his team and thankyou for making my trip a memorable one.

Visited May 2013