“Affordable quality”
Review of Instyle Fashion

Instyle Fashion
Ranked #2 of 71 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover affordable elegance in Phuket. Bespoke tailors since 1985. Branches in Patong Beach and Kata Beach.
“Affordable quality”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Went to Niphon's Rich Collection and was not disappointed. Good, honest, helpful and reliable service yielded quality garments and an all-round classy experience. Highly recommend using this tailor, especially if (like me) you require a little guidance in making your selection.

Canberra, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“If you want quality and professionalism, this is the tailor for you.”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

My husband had five shirts and two pairs of suit pants made at Instyle. We were very impressed by Manit’s professional, efficient and friendly service. The clothes are of a high quality – good fabric and a perfect fit. They have a large range of quality suiting and shirt fabrics to choose from. Work colleagues have made positive comments on the quality of the shirts since our return to Australia. We plan to order more items over internet (they keep your measurements for five years).

Sydney, Australia
“For people who appreciate all-round quality.”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

For you people out there reading this review hoping you'll find somebody's experience that will push you over the line, this is the one. The staff at Instyle instantly made us feel comfortable right from the start, they gave us their opinion when we needed it most and the most important thing of all - the quality came out amazing. Dont waste your time anywhere else in Phuket. We really did our homework before going ahead with a tailor and nobody compared to Instyle. i had my wedding suit made along with my groomsmen suits. The suits came out amazing. The quality of their tailoring is justified in the greatness of their detail. My Fiance was also stoked with the tailoring and is really impressed.
If you are after quality tailoring, priceless advice, and an eye for detail like no other in Thailand, Instyle is the place to go.
Dont bother with discounting and bargaining, go somewhere else for that - this is not that kind of place. Instyle will give you a very honest price from the start and you pay for quality.
Thanks again to Niphon and the team. We will be needing more suits in the not too distant future.

Visited June 2013
Canberra, Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Very happy customer”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Whilst on holiday from Canberra's chilly winter in Phuket recently, I chose Instyle Fashion Bespoke Tailors, Patong, to make me a winter coat because these people were highly recommended by my son who had suits and shirts made by them earlier in the year. I was very specific about the style of coat I wanted and took a photograph of a Vogue coat pattern from the 1950s to show what I wanted. My specific requirements were no problem at all and, after three fittings (these people do excellent work and exellence takes time) I came away with a gorgeous cobalt blue, wool blend and fuschia silk-lined, ankle-length, very full, overcoat. I am delighted with my purchase, with the quality of both fabric and make and highly recommend Instyle to anyone visiting Patong who wishes to have good quality clothing made with minimal fuss and zero hassle.

Melbourne, Australia
“Awesome suit”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Very attentive excellent fitting suit excellent service.

Very happy with the cut and fit of the suit

Excellent