“Top Service, Quality product”
Review of Instyle Fashion

Instyle Fashion
Ranked #3 of 79 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover affordable elegance in Phuket. Bespoke tailors since 1985. Branches in Patong Beach and Kata Beach.
Reviewed December 20, 2012

My wife and I had 3 suits (2 male 1 female) and 5 shirts made in 2010 the workmanship was excellent and the service was also great. The suits and shirts have all worn with no issues so much so that since I have had a further 7 shirts made (ordered from via email and deivered to Melbourne Aus ) 3 in 2011 and 4 in 2012 with excellent turn around times and the quality seems to get better each time. Would definitely recommend!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,021)

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Recently spent 7 days in Phuket and based on other reviews had a suit with 2 shirts,and one pair of pants/shirt for my 12 year old son, all up cost about 600 $NZ.Pleased with quality and service but although I had about 4 fittings I really needed a 5th one as the jacket is just fractionally tight under the arms (although I pointed this out on my 4th fitting) To be fair my body shape is a little out of the ordinary.but it is a beautifull suit,and the shirts are perfect. They keep your measurements so if you need anything sent to you in another country,(as I did ) its not a problem.

Reviewed December 18, 2012 via mobile

Visited Instyle in February 2012. I brought a picture of a 1920's style suit (waistcoat had a collar). Manit and his team took on the challenge and after some adjustments the result was fantastic. I was best man at my sister's wedding in May and got loads of compliments on my suit. The quality of material is excellent and compares very favourably with another well known traveling tailor company I've used when they visited Ireland. Well worth the extra (for Thailand) cost. Custom shirts excellent as well.

Reviewed December 14, 2012

I think my expectations might have been a bit high after reading some of the reviews for Instyle. They were very good, but I wouldn't say excellent for ladies. My suit turned out nice, but I paid quite a bit more than I would off the rack in the US. Yes, it is custom, but I'm not sure it looks THAT much better than an off the rack that fits me well. My husband's suit, on the other hand, is by far the best one he owns and in the same price range, so for men's suits, I would highly recommend. As some others have said, don't rush this process - make sure you make time for at least 3 fittings and don't be shy about what you're not happy with. Mr. Manit is very professional and very accommodating and will continue to alter until you are satisfied, but you need to invest the time for this. If you're in a rush or staying quite a distance from the shop, consider the time it will take to get this right before you commit to the process. In hindsight, I would rather have spent my time on something else, but this is primarily because the shop was almost 2 hours round trip from our resort.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

As above - very professional setup. I would recommend a minimum of three fittings for suits, five is best. Easy enough to find in a side alley off the main drag, the store is air-conditioned and you are greeted with a free soft drink. There are plenty of catalogues if you aren't sure what you're looking for in a suit (Versace, Armani, etc) but Manut and the team were happy to match my suits from pictures off my iPhone. The suits I got are great - I got two made of different quality materials (they are very honest about their materials) and they looked great. Fit very well, especially when compared to something off the rack. Would definitely consider getting more shirts and possibly another suit. Quite conveniently, Manut also comes to Melbourne once a year for fittings - something I may take advantage of in 2013 if the shirts hold up at work.