“Absolute best tailors”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Instyle Fashion

Instyle Fashion
Ranked #2 of 69 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover affordable elegance in Phuket. Bespoke tailors since 1985. Branches in Patong Beach and Kata Beach.
Penrith, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Absolute best tailors”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

Prior to our trip to Thailand we researched intensively to find the best tailors. Manit and his staff did not disappoint us their service, quality and price were just fantastic. The entire experience added to our successful holiday and we look forward to dealing with Manit again when he visits Sydney.

If anyone is looking for a genuine recommendation to a tailor they can trust in Phuket then I can thoroughly recomment Manit at Instyle Fashion Tespoke Tailors.

Thank you Manit.

DarrellJM

Visited November 2012

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent service and quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

Excellent service my Manit and the staff at the Patong store.
Manit was more than happy to spend time with my friend and myself going through the different styles and materials available and even during the multiple fittings advising of small adjustments that would make the suit look and fit better.
I highly recommend a visit to Instyle if you are visiting Patong and are looking at having any clothing tailored.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank David K
Brisbane, Australia
“"Just The Best"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

My Partner and I spent a week in Karon, Phuket, in September 2012. I really can't speak highly enough of the accommodation, people and businesses in the area.. Manit and Zara of Instyle Tailors, made me a magnificent gown for a ball in March 2013. I just can't wait to wear it. I couldn't be happier with the service, fit and quality of their work. They were so quick, skillful and thorough and highly professional. My dress has three layers of material, very full and has lots of detail all over. There's no words to express my delight in my purchase. Thank You. Highly Reccomended. There is so much to do on Phuket Island. But our favourite was FantsySea which is a circus style show at Patong and so well done. Don't miss it. Row "Y" is excellent seating. But, don't take my word for it. "Go Do It". Say Hello to Manit while you're there.
Trish & David.

Visited September 2012
“Best tailors”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

I came to thialand to get clothes made I'd been to Bangkok and I was trying to get a nice party dress made but know could do it how I wanted it. I bought the picture to these guys and they came up with the perfect way to interpret it. They also made a pair of high waste skinny jeans. We did have a lot of fittings to get the jeans right but they were always happy to help and they got it right. $60 for the best pair of jeans I have ever had, so comfortable and they are still in one piece. Every time we went they offered me and my friend a cold drink. Great service friendly staff

Melbourne, Australia
“Excellent fit & quality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

My daughter got a suit made during her trip to Patong a couple of months ago and raved about her new clothes. Manit sent an email saying that he was coming to Melbourne for fittings. She booked an appointment for us and we were fitted; me for a crepe pantsuit and my husband for a 3 piece suit and shirt.
I was impressed at how thorough Manit was when doing the fittings and even took full length photos for the tailor.
Our clothing arrived via courier about a month after our fitting and I must say, I am now a convert. The quality of the clothing, along with the fit and workmanship is second-to-none.
I would highly recommend Manit and his tailor for any custom-made clothing - whether in person or remotely as we did.

Visited October 2012