“Great service”
Review of Instyle Fashion

Instyle Fashion
Ranked #2 of 72 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover affordable elegance in Phuket. Bespoke tailors since 1985. Branches in Patong Beach and Kata Beach.
Neuchatel, Switzerland
“Great service”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Excellent service, good advices. Quality seems good as well, will see now in the coming months. Follow up also possible by email and visit abroad.

Visited November 2012

Perth, Australia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great service, and even better product!”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I originally had a suit made at Instyle when I was in Phuket a few years ago

I have been to Vietnam, Bali and Thailand to have suits made and can definitely say that the suits from Instyle are the best quality and get the best feedback from colleagues in the office.

Manit came to Australia and took my order for some more suits and a shirt, the prices were reasonable and the contact throughout the process was first class

I don't usually write reviews or recommend things to my friends, but Instyle is one of those places that deserves the recognition and referrals to all of my family and friends

Thanks again guys! Another happy customer

Visited October 2012
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Service”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

After purchasing some very poor quality suits and shirts from another tailor during my visit to Phuket a few years ago, I did my research prior to going back to Patong again in 2011. After reading all the positive review on Trip Advisor I made up my mind before leaving Australia that i would be visiting Instyle. I was not disappointed. Before even walking through the door at instyle after arrivng in Patong, i could tell that it was different from the many other tailors in town. Firstly,there was nobody out the front trying to coax me in. Secondly, once inside, the staff were not pushy in any way and were very helpful and professional. I purchased 2 suits and a number of shirts and have been very pleased with the quality.

These clothes were purchased just over a year ago and have held up very well, despite being worn almost every day. Another service offered by instyle is that they keep your measurements on file and can send more clothing overseas if required. I ordered another few shirts, a third suit and a few ties about a month ago and they arrived just yesterday, costing me a fraction of what similar quality garments would be here in Australia.

My experiences with instyle have been first class, and I will never buy a non tailored shirt again. I will most likely continue to purchase all my business attire from instyle.

Visited December 2011
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
“Great service, great product”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Have used Instyle once before and came back for a second helping. Manit is always polite and courteous and a pleasure to deal with. The end product has again been superb with a new suit and this time, a tailored shirt. I will be ordering more shirts soon as well as continuing to use Manit and Instyle for my suits. Will also be continuing to recommend him to all my friends!

Visited October 2012
Geneva, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing Tailor”
Reviewed November 25, 2012

My hotel was quite far (1h ride) from Patong, where I met Manit in his shop.

The first time I went there, one of the employees offered me and my girlfriend something to drink, then Manit and another tailor took my measures and I had to define the style for my suit and choose one of the many many available cloths and possible finishes.
I had to return to the shop in Patong a second time for the fit and finish (when my suit was almost finished).
During this second meeting, Manit immediately saw all the modifications that had to be made for my suit to fit my morphology perfectly.
Two days later, I had my suit delivered directly to my hotel, so that I wouldn't have to do the trip to Patong once again.
The suit is amazing, great quality, and a perfect fit. I'm very happy with their work, and can only highly recommend InStyle Fashion!!!!
Many thanks for everything Manit!
And I hope to see you soon in Switzerland!
:-)