“Great service, great product”

Instyle Bespoke Tailors
Ranked #3 of 81 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover affordable elegance in Phuket. Bespoke tailors since 1985. Branches in Patong Beach and Kata Beach.
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Have used Instyle once before and came back for a second helping. Manit is always polite and courteous and a pleasure to deal with. The end product has again been superb with a new suit and this time, a tailored shirt. I will be ordering more shirts soon as well as continuing to use Manit and Instyle for my suits. Will also be continuing to recommend him to all my friends!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,025)

Reviewed November 25, 2012

My hotel was quite far (1h ride) from Patong, where I met Manit in his shop.

The first time I went there, one of the employees offered me and my girlfriend something to drink, then Manit and another tailor took my measures and I had to define the style for my suit and choose one of the many many available cloths and possible finishes.
I had to return to the shop in Patong a second time for the fit and finish (when my suit was almost finished).
During this second meeting, Manit immediately saw all the modifications that had to be made for my suit to fit my morphology perfectly.
Two days later, I had my suit delivered directly to my hotel, so that I wouldn't have to do the trip to Patong once again.
The suit is amazing, great quality, and a perfect fit. I'm very happy with their work, and can only highly recommend InStyle Fashion!!!!
Many thanks for everything Manit!
And I hope to see you soon in Switzerland!
:-)

1  Thank Georges M
Reviewed November 24, 2012

A friend went to Thailand and found Instyle Tailors while he was over there. After seeing the suits that he had made for him and finding out that Manit was coming to Melbourne, I was able to meet up with him and have my measurements taken. The team at Instyle was able to get the suits and shirts made and sent over in time for a wedding. Everything fit like a dream. Would definitely recommend Instyle Fashion to everyone!

1  Thank Adam Z
Reviewed November 24, 2012

My wife and I have used Instyle for years and continue to return for his high quality and attention to detail. As a mother of the groom, my wife brought in a photo clipped from a fashion magazine and that was all Mr. Manit needed to produce it in the material of her choice. 3 fittings ensured the best fit and design, with no extra charges. Superb craftsmanship. Hate to sound like a commerical, but the place is that good, we have sent several friends to him who all vouch for his quality. We prefer their Kata Beach location for a more relaxed atmosphere.

1  Thank Richard G
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Had a suit made up in February and after a couple of fittings it was a perfect fit. When Manit visited Perth in October of the same year I had made an appointment to get another one made along with a friend who was also interested in purchasing one as he had seen the quality of mine. Received it a month later also of perfect fit. Measurements are kept on record from your first fitting and are adjusted each subsequent visit.

Highly recommend