“Go with the Best!”
Review of Instyle Fashion

Instyle Fashion
Ranked #2 of 69 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover affordable elegance in Phuket. Bespoke tailors since 1985. Branches in Patong Beach and Kata Beach.
Grosse Ile, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Go with the Best!”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

My wife and I have used Instyle for years and continue to return for his high quality and attention to detail. As a mother of the groom, my wife brought in a photo clipped from a fashion magazine and that was all Mr. Manit needed to produce it in the material of her choice. 3 fittings ensured the best fit and design, with no extra charges. Superb craftsmanship. Hate to sound like a commerical, but the place is that good, we have sent several friends to him who all vouch for his quality. We prefer their Kata Beach location for a more relaxed atmosphere.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank Richard G

Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Had a suit made up in February and after a couple of fittings it was a perfect fit. When Manit visited Perth in October of the same year I had made an appointment to get another one made along with a friend who was also interested in purchasing one as he had seen the quality of mine. Received it a month later also of perfect fit. Measurements are kept on record from your first fitting and are adjusted each subsequent visit.

Highly recommend

Visited October 2012
“Pleasure to deal with. Professional and talented.”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I was very happy with Manit and the team at instyle. The team was a pleasure to deal with. They make you feel very comfortable and are trustworthy.

As for the suits, I bought a navy blue suit which involved 3 fittings. On the final fitting Manit noticed something on the shoulder and had it fixed that night and dropped to my hotel at 11pm. I was extremely happy with the fit and quality of the suit. So much so that I ordered a second suit in the higher quality which the team made while I was in holidays on another island. It was a very good fit.

If you are after a quality, trustworthy tailor instyle is your place to visit.

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Quality tailor”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

If it quality you're after then these guys have it. But if you are after cheaper they have that too. They have it all.

They take time to measure And discuss your needs as well as add any personal touches or preferences you may have.

All at a reasonable price

1 Thank Bluey_888
NC
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Great place to get some tailored clothes”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

After reading great reviews on tripadvisor, my husband and I visited on our first day in karon beach. It was a short 15 Walk to their store. The service was great from the beginning. They helped pick style and fabric. My husband got 2 suits and 2 pants. I got 4 pants a and 2 shirts, we had 2 fittings. Made final payment on last fitting. The clothes were delivered to our hotel. Very good quality, comfortable, and stylish. If you need clothes made this should be your first choice .

Visited November 2012