“Perfectly made to measure”
Review of Instyle Fashion

Instyle Fashion
Ranked #2 of 75 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover affordable elegance in Phuket. Bespoke tailors since 1985. Branches in Patong Beach and Kata Beach.
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I've had clothes made twice now from Mr Manit. The first time was from a recommendation when I was on holidays in Phuket. The attention to detail, professionalism, quality of product and delivery time exceeded all my expectations. My second experience was a visit to Australia by Mr Manit, it enabled me to take some friends along so they could experience his professionalism and have some great quality clothes made. Mr Manit made the experience enjoyful for all, he carried with him a large range of samples with varying quality to suit your budget. The experience only took a few minutes and the clothes were delivered in a timely maner as expected. Mr Manit kept in communication throught the experience and I would recommend anyone to use him.

There are newer reviews for Instyle Fashion

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Manit was recommended by a friend is Australia and he visited us in Melbourne to suit up a groom and two groomsmen for our wedding in Thailand. We picked up the suits when we arrived and the quality and sizing was so great that we ordered two more suits, jackets and several shirts. You cannot get the quality like Instyle in Australia for the low price they provide. The team are professional and not pushy and we would not go anywhere else (in Thailand or Australia) for suits. Thank-you Manit and the team at Instyle!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Manit came to collect us from our hotel, and that was wonderful
And what service he provides!
Their tailoring is immaculate and a delight to have suits and shirts made by them.
They are experts!
We can highly recommend them.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Recently got a suit made from Manit and the guys at Instyle. Very impressed! Had 3 fittings and was quite happy from the very first fitting. Pay extra and get a better fabric, don't settle for a blend!

They aren't pushy and listen to what you want. No up sell, fantastic communication.

Will be my first stop when I'm back in town!

1  Thank Finchy83
Reviewed October 31, 2012

I visited Thailand in late October, and given how many tailors there are in Phuket, figured I couldn't go back home without getting some clothes made.

About me: I know my suits. I have a regular tailor that I've been going to for years, and most of my clothes are bespoke or MTM. I can tell the difference between half/full canvas, plastic vs. mother of pearl, etc. I'm also the kind of guy who researches things very carefully before committing.

Due to time constraints, I wasn't able to spend much time in Phuket. I emailed Manit asking how quickly he could have a suit and a few shirts made. He emailed back very quickly, and after a bit of back and forth, he found a way to expedite my order so that it could be ready in just 2-3 days! He even arranged for his suit measurement guy to stay in the shop on a holiday so that I could have my measurements made.

Normally, I would never get a suit made in such a short period of time. A proper bespoke experience requires 2-3 proper fittings, each one at least a few days apart - otherwise you run the risk of the tailor doing a rush job and not hand stitching, paying attention to details, etc. So to be honest, I wasn't expecting much. I figured the pricing was so reasonable I would have to sacrifice on the quality.

I was wrong! On my final fitting, the suit fit like a glove. Smooth, well-crafted, and exactly the style I was looking for (slightly higher top button, thin shoulders with broad chest, and shorter jacket length).

Manit communicated very professionally with me the entire process - both in person and over email/SMS. He never tried to upsell me or pressure me to buying more. All he did was craft a very well fitted suit and several shirts based on a design I had submitted. And he did it faster than I thought possible. His service was very professional.

Is the suit perfect? It's too early to tell. Do I wish he had more fabric samples? Sure (though I've heard he can arrange for anything if he has time). But I can definitely say I'll become a regular client of his. The prices are reasonable and he keeps your measurements on file, so you can place orders online. He also ships to most countries.

To be clear, if you're looking for a $2,000 bespoke suit, go to 5th Avenue in NY or Saville Row in London. If you're looking for a well made suit at a great price that will fit you like a glove, go to Manit.

You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank TDotTravelGuy