“Instyle Fashion Tailor - Highly Recommended”
Review of Instyle Fashion

Instyle Fashion
Ranked #2 of 71 Shopping in Patong
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover affordable elegance in Phuket. Bespoke tailors since 1985. Branches in Patong Beach and Kata Beach.
Reservoir, Victoria, Australia
“Instyle Fashion Tailor - Highly Recommended”
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I travelled to Phuket with a friend in October 2012. We had suits made and I also had a dress copied by Manit at Instyle Fashion. The suits and my dress are lovely. Manit was very thorough in ensuring all the clothes fit us properly and that we were happy with the finished products. The clothes are all very high quality and finished off nicely. The price was also very reasonable. We would definitely use Manit again to have clothes made and would highly recommend a visit to him if you are travelling in Phuket.

Visited October 2012

Singapore, Singapore
“Awesome Experience”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

My wife and I were at Phuket for 3 days. Before our trip I plan to make a tailor-made suit and a dress for my wife. I started to do my research and found out there are plenty of tailors to choose from. So I started to read reviews and comments on forum and other public pages. We decided to go with Instyle fashion because of their awesome reviews.

When I started to communicate with Manit (who runs the business) I know that I am in his safe hands. I went to Phuket on a Thursday evening and went to his shop to take the measurements. Within the next 2 days, I got 3 fittings done for the both of us. Manit exceeded our expectations and tried his very best to complete the 2 business shirts, 1 suit and 3 pants for me. He also managed to make 2 blouses and 1 skirt for my wife all within the 3 days!

Instyle Fashion as a team delivered what they promised and we are very very happy that we got what we want and will definitely go back to Instyle for more tailor-made clothes.

Note: Instyle also provides online ordering facility but we are yet to try it out but we are 110% sure it will definitely be great.

Thanks to Manit and his team for their wonderful service! We really appreciate all their hard work.

Cheers

Pradeep & Daphne

Visited October 2012
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent all round”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I bought two suits, five shirts and two office trousers from instyle in september. manit provided Great service and honest advice which was much appreciated. The workmanship was great and prices are relatively reasonable. All in all, a great experience and would use them again.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Alsidd2k
Sydney, Australia
“Excellent quality suits”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Its been a year since I got my suits from instyle Fashion in Phuket, and they have definetly withstood the test of time!

I have already reccomended them to my collegues, and have since then purchased another suit for myself when Manit visited us in Australia.

Nothing but good things to say about his professionalism and service. He makes you feel at home, and there is no pressure whatso over to buy anything (Unlike the rest of the tailors in Thailand).

Very happy customer

Visited December 2011
Toronto
“Perfect Fitting, amazing quality.”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

My best friend was getting married in September and I was searching for tailors who could make a custom suit for his reception for both my friend(groom) and I. That is when my colleague told me that some people from patong based suiting store called instyle are in toronto, i got in touch with them. I met them the following day and they took our suit size. They had large collection of cloth style, so we both got 2 3pc suits made. Prices were amazingly low compared to prices that we get here in toronto, and they delivered our suits in august without a penny being charged for shipping. Suits fit us perfect and were exactly how we wanted them to look like. I wish them all the best for future and would appreciate if they could get in touch with me when they are in Toronto next since I would love to the business with them again. Highly recommended.

Visited July 2012