“Hotel Service with a personal touch indeed!”
Review of Kelly's Residency

Kelly's Residency
Ranked #111 of 322 Hotels in Patong
Malaysia
“Hotel Service with a personal touch indeed!”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Just got home after a 3 nights' stay at Kelly's . Both Dan & Tan made us feel really welcomed.Tan helped us when we checked in, always wearing her lovely smile. Dan personally assisted us with our different requests very obligingly during our stay e.g. transport etc. He even saw us off this morning at 3:30 - most unexpected especially we have bidded farewell the night before. Thank you Dan. Do stay happy and healthy will you :) !

Hotel is centrally located in the quieter part of Patong so it is convenient and an ideal place to stay at a reasonably priced room rate.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Chiewy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

After spending 59 days travelling and moving from hotel to hotel I was looking for a nice place to wind down the end of. Me trip.. Dan and tan welcomed me here and from there what can I say was the best place I stayed all my trip rooms were good bed was the best the bathroom was really good ... That's why I am going to stay here next year becasue this hotel is everything u ask for in a hotel.... Great way to spend my 30th here cheers tan and dan see u soo u soon

Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Hithereall1983
singapore
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

We basically srayed here in almost 3 nights. The first thing was great environment,fresh air,this makes us feel very comfotable. The second thing was nice room with good amenities, good view, bathroom worked very nice,too.The manager was friendly enough and he helped for all of things.We would recommed this hotel for 2-3 days

• Stayed August 2013
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Sorry it took so long to write this but just wanted to say me and 4 mates stayed for 7 nights in March taking two middle rooms and the combined penthouse. It was brilliant, great value for money, clean and comfortable rooms and a nice pool to cool off in. Dan your a great bloke and host, nothing was too much trouble. We've all been to Patong many times and Kelly's will definately be our new home base. Thanks again Dan and Tan and Ay see you all at Christmas. Mick

• Stayed March 2013
Chandigarh, India
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

I booked at Kelly's after reading reviews posted here. This place is run by a lovely couple Tan & Dan. To book a room all you need is to provide your flight details and everything from taxi to your tours are arranged. The best thing is the honesty of Dan, he is a real gentleman. He will share all his expert knowledge with you. The rooms are very clean. Its 20mins walk from Patong beach. This place is at the dead area of Patong away from all the noise , hustle and bustle. I recommend this place for those who just want peace. If you are on a budget trip there are other cheaper options available near Bangla street at half the price.

• Stayed July 2013
Perth, Australia
Reviewed July 9, 2013

After another recent visit, a quick few words. You are mad if you dont stay here.
Everything you need and more. Took the suite this time. Great value, lots of room to relax and watch the passing day
Thanks Dan and Tan again
Neil Gerrans

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Singapore, null, Singapore
Reviewed June 28, 2013

My boyfriend & I stayed here for 4 nights. Excellent stay! Prior to arrival everything was arranged with Tan via email. Room, Tours and Taxi from the airport to hotel. They even booked our tours in advanced by their own money and allow us to pay them on our arrival.
The taxi service was very convenient thinking it was our first time in Phuket and we know nothing about the place. so scams are avoided.

I lost my iphone, I was hopeless and can't remember where I've left it so my first night was a heartbreak </3. BUT! the next morning before we headed to our PhiPhi tour (w/ uncertainty) I approached Dan & Tan and told them that I left my iphone in the taxi. The couple helped me to contact the airport taxi service while me enjoying my non profited awesome tour. when we got back to the hotel in the afternoon..TADAAAH! they've managed to get my iphone back!!! Dan & Tan mended my broken heart <3..THANK YOU!
You can never have this service in any other hotel. if you lost your phone on a vacation its lost! no turning back. who cares! but this awesome couple they really have the heart to care for their guest.

Great room w/ a nice view, very comfortable bed, spacious, hair dyer is available at the reception you can request if you need one. On our first night we've noticed that the toilet seat was broken my boyfriend had some minor accident on that but we did not bring it up cause it's just a small issue. BUT on our return from our tour same day that I had the good news about my iphone we found that they replaced the seat with a new one and fixed it! Such an initiative! :) Good job Kelly's!

Location wise, it's very convenient, near to everything. Dan will provide you all the information for free! I have a stingy part on me. I don't want to take tuktuk and pay 200 baht for each travel. we actually saved a lot on transportation because we can walk everything from the hotel.

Price is more than reasonable given its location, service quality and their half priced tours available.

Again, thank you Dan & Tan for an awesome experience!

Travelled: May 24-28 2013

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank apolslane
KellysOwner, Owner at Kelly's Residency, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Hi.

Thanks for the very kind review, phones are often left in Taxis so don't feel bad, the up side of us arrangeing taxis is not getting scammed and we can track things like phones left behind, we use same taxi for day tours ect, this brings about loyalty via lots of work, street taxis can be unreliable and not traceable.

Thanks again for review.